1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F/s:d16y8

Discussion in 'User Classifieds Ads - Buy and Sell' started by josuedc2, Jul 7, 2006.

1. josuedc2

josuedc2 New Member

Start a Conversation
    r u looking 4 a d series engine?if so,i have a d16y8 rebuild january of 2006 and i swapped the engine on march.For b16.the y8 engine has a compcams stage 1,skunk 2 cam gear.have compcams valve springs not installed,brand new in box and chikara headers.rebuild with totalseal piston rings.+ transmmision(grinds a little on 3rd, i think is the clutch).All 4 $500 pick up.OR DELIVERY (u pay delyvery).B18a/b killer.:rocks:plus ecu,shiftlinkage and axles.

2. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    how much do you think delivery would be to Minot, ND? motor sounds awesome.

3. josuedc2

josuedc2 New Member

Start a Conversation
    i think it would cost u like $150-$200.i payed 200 for delyvery for a b16 from canada

4. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    that's not a bad deal. shipping costs aren't bad either.

5. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    hey man, i'm prolly just gonna buy the Vtec head from suckawillis, although your price for the whole motor is such a good deal. especially with everything included with the motor.:rocks: kinda irks me too cause i had to get a new motor for my car like four months ago, and it's still a D16Y7, well now it's a modified Y7. dang. well sorry bout that tho if i got your hopes up. i really hope you're able to sell this motor. i'll try and see if one of my buddies might need a new motor. i'll let you know mang. and good luck on the sale. alohaz.=)

6. josuedc2

josuedc2 New Member

Start a Conversation
    hey thanks,im waiting on this guy tommorow hes gonna buy it