1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

forced induction advice?

Discussion in 'General Car Discussions' started by deltaHF, Jul 21, 2007.

1. deltaHF

deltaHF New Member

Start a Conversation
    Sorry to dissapoint all but this is not a JDM related topic but i am looking to talk to anyone that has experiance in this field!

Looking to add a Supercharger to my already turbocharged 1.6l 4cyl engine. Internals and ecu are obviously ok for boost because the car is a factory turbo, but im wanting to add a supercharger in for some instant boost and cut out the turbo lag, wanting to use a SC12 charger as its a good size for the engine and already has an electric clutch on it that will enable to supercharger to be shut off at 3500rpm so the turbo can take over and reduce the lag that the supercharger puts on the engine.

Please help if you have any experiance in doing work like this.

Cheers

:attention:

2. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    sorry i have no idea! but good luck, an if you get it done swing in and show us some pics! :)

3. Shaggy

Shaggy New Member

Start a Conversation
    I have heard of this done to a tiburon before i believe but i dont have any personal experience with it. good luck with the project and be sure to show us some pics :thumbup:

4. 2000CivicHatch

2000CivicHatch New Member

Start a Conversation
    siiiick...definitely post pics of this setup!

5. deltaHF

deltaHF New Member

Start a Conversation
    Ok guys i will keep you updated, its an italian engine but im sure you guys will still be interested in the results anyway!