1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Sponsorship and Advertising

Discussion in 'Sponsors and Vendors Specials and New Products.' started by Daniel, Jun 4, 2006.

1. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Hi Vendors,

We are now offering a couple of advertising on options on JDMChat.

The first is a 468 x 60 banner rotation throughout all pages, cost is only $20 for 30 days. This is great effective way to advertise inexpensively. You will be given access to change your banner.

The second option is a Forum Sponsorship, you will be able to Sponsor the Forum of your choice, which your logo will be placed on the home page in the Forum Display Bit. The logo will also link to your website. This is only $10 for 30 days. (This deal is also available to regular members who just wish to Sponor too.)

Both options allow you to post in the Vendor Section your deals, specials, etc.

Your title will also change to "Vendor or Sponsor" to let the forum members know your contribution to the site.

We are new community and so far have a cool friendly member base and growing at a steady pace. We are spending quite a bit of money on advertising ourselves to move traffic here, so it would be a great idea to get in early and build trust, loyalty and a following with every member that registers. (Also lurkers as well!)

You can pay for your Vendor Status here by paypal. We also accept payment by Credit Card also. Please contact me for this. We can usually have your banner up with a couple of hours.

Click here to pay:
    http://www.jdmchat.com/payments.php?

Any questions PM or email me at projectmonkey@shopresponse.com and I will get back to you.

Thanks,
    Daniel