1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: Brand new 12in Polk Momo MM2124 subs

Discussion in 'User Classifieds Ads - Buy and Sell' started by Notorious R.I.E., Aug 17, 2006.

1. Notorious R.I.E.

Notorious R.I.E. Affiliate

Start a Conversation
    Like The title says They are brand new in the box. Never been installed. I don't need them, I'll never get around to installing them, so I'm gonna get them out of my basement.

Anyone interested in them?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Similar Threads: Brand 12in
Forum Title Date
User Classifieds Ads - Buy and Sell FS: Brand New Pioneer AVIC Z2 - Navigation system with DVD player. Oct 13, 2010
User Classifieds Ads - Buy and Sell Brand new in the box 17" TE37's for sale 4x00 Sep 21, 2010
User Classifieds Ads - Buy and Sell FS///BRAND NEW!! JDM REAR ROOF VISOR!!!! Jan 25, 2010
User Classifieds Ads - Buy and Sell 90-93 Integra OEM Half Nose Mask - BRAND NEW IN BOX!! Mar 20, 2008
User Classifieds Ads - Buy and Sell BRAND NEW H4 HID Kit for sale May 12, 2007
User Classifieds Ads - Buy and Sell FS Nebraska: H22 Brand New Skunk2 Intake Manifold and ProFab Gasket Feb 15, 2007
User Classifieds Ads - Buy and Sell FS: BRAND NEW Stewart Warner Gauge Shift Light Jan 18, 2007
User Classifieds Ads - Buy and Sell TW: SPOON EF9 Speedometer - Brand new & Rare Oct 4, 2006