1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[*fs*] h.o.p. | j-oem | chargespeed | spoon | infinity | reading rainbow | JDM!

Discussion in 'User Classifieds Ads - Buy and Sell' started by theGRINDHOUSE, Jun 14, 2007.

1. theGRINDHOUSE

theGRINDHOUSE New Member

Start a Conversation
    alright here is my monster list of parts for sale. if you are interested in anything PM me.

all prices are firm unless marked OBO

you wont be JDM unless you own this..

package: (WONT SEPERATE!)
    ek9 climate controls
    h.o.p. black double din radio plate
    ek9 lower flip up cupholder
    civic si radio w/code
    [everything lights up amber!]
    $600 shipped

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_ctrclime03.jpg

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_ctrclime04.jpg

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_ctrclime05.jpg

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_ctrclime06.jpg

while snapping the pics i noticed the lower cup holder is now missing 1 of the lower brackets. will not harm installation, will never be seen.
    _______________________________________________​

i ran these tow hooks on my civic for about a week after purchasing them. i know they fit 96-00 civics. but was told they will also bolt to a 92-95 civic and dc integras.

alright folks i have a set of the uber rare and discontinued spoon sports tow hooks, front and rear, COMPLETE SET! the front hook mounts to the OG tow hook spot. and the rear mounts to the rear OG tow hook local. these are used and i purchased them used. the condish they are in currently is the condish i purchased these in.

they have some oxidation and swirl marks on them. the underside of the front tow hook has some road rash. the front tow hook is stamped with th spoon sports logo. these are extremely hard to find and will make anyone jealous!

im looking to get $300+ shipping OBO.

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_spoon01.jpg

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_spoon03.jpg

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_spoon04.jpg

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_spoon05.jpg

this is a virgin p72 integra gsr ecu. obd2. asking $135 shipped.

sorry for the quality. shit 2.8mp cybershot from like 1999. image was edited with the serial.
    ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_ecu01.jpg

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_ecu02.jpg

for sale i have a set (2) jdm illuminated plate frames! these will hook up to any power source and light up a jdm illuminated license plate (not included). they are a lil dirty but i can clean them up before i ship them out.

asking $110 shipped. obo.

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_frame01.jpg

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_frame02.jpg

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_frame03.jpg

CD IS NOT INCLUDED!!!
    im selling the unit itself. the unit comes with all the wire clips in the back with a few inches of pigtails.i wanna try to get around $500 shipped for this. obo possibly. OR WILL TRADE FOR 99-00 CIVIC SI CLIMATE CONTROLS + $200 (covers shipping also)

there is a tiny lil chip on the left side of the unit (the side facing the LHD driver) im guessing when the importer was removing this unit from the car it happened becuase its right beside a clip. other then that this piece is MINT

this will go into a 96-00 civic with some modification. wiring the unit is all up to you.

PICS:
    ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_navi01.jpg

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_navi02.jpg

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_navi03.jpg

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_navi04.jpg

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_navi05.jpg

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_navi06.jpg

i picked up these speakers a few months back and i was going to use them in my hatch, well these are the top of the line infinity kappa speakers and i dont know shit about car audio and didnt realize u need an amp to power these things. well to keep this short. i dont wanna run an amp in my car so im just going to sell these speakers and pick up something different.

they were opened and removed from the box and tried in my car. they were in the car for no longer then 10 minutes before i realized 'hey i need an amp' my stock head unit didnt have enough juice to power these suckers.

aec1.images_amazon.com_images_I_51_2BnHrJTkXL._SS500_.jpg

here is a link to the actual item on crutchfield:
    http://www.crutchfield.com/S-jzJLUn0FWdE/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?search=infinity kappa 693&i=1086937I

im willing to let these go for $175 shipped. they retail for $250.

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_speak01.jpg

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_speak02.jpg

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_speak03.jpg

i got a legit jdm chargespeed rear lip. if you are into the jdm scene you know exactly what chargespeed is about and what kind of parts and quality they bring to the table. i have a 96-00 civic hatchback rear lip for sale. i picked this lip off a buddy of mine jason pham when he was parting out his blue rhd civic.

the lip is flawless and has the chargespeed logo fiberglassed to the back. its legit. im not willing to ship this lip, pickup only. asking $300 this lip retails for $365 + shipping.

here is a photo of the lip when it aws on jasons car. this is the exact same rear lip i have for sale. it is painted nsx long beach blue pearl.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_ctrclime03.jpg ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_ctrclime04.jpg ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_ctrclime05.jpg ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_ctrclime06.jpg ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_spoon01.jpg ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_spoon03.jpg ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_spoon04.jpg ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_spoon05.jpg ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_ecu01.jpg ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_ecu02.jpg ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_frame01.jpg ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_frame02.jpg ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_frame03.jpg ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_navi01.jpg ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_navi02.jpg ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_navi03.jpg ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_navi04.jpg ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_navi05.jpg ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_navi06.jpg aec1.images_amazon.com_images_I_51_2BnHrJTkXL._SS500_.jpg ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_speak01.jpg ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_speak02.jpg ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b254_frightmare_sale_speak03.jpg

2. JussHatched

JussHatched Active Member

Start a Conversation
    some nice parts u got there

3. theGRINDHOUSE

theGRINDHOUSE New Member

Start a Conversation
    thanks. surprised some1 actually read this. seems dead here.

4. ONEateEessex

ONEateEessex New Member

Start a Conversation
    if only i had a civic hatch right now i would buy most of that stuff from you, damn the luck

5. JussHatched

JussHatched Active Member

Start a Conversation
    :(

6. theGRINDHOUSE

theGRINDHOUSE New Member

Start a Conversation
    always forget to come check this forum out. bump it up still alot for sale.

7. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    BUMP for you, nice list of parts there:)