1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS in MD: JDM B16A Complete Swap (except axles)

Discussion in 'User Classifieds Ads - Buy and Sell' started by 90JDMB16AEF, Sep 4, 2006.

1. 90JDMB16AEF

90JDMB16AEF New Member

Start a Conversation
    I am selling my motor for my civic. It is a first gen JDM B16A (B16A1) 1.6L DOHC V-Tec. I have the complete engine with cable 5spd tranny, ECU and wiring harness. I also have the complete uncut wiring harness that goes from the ECU throughout the dash and to the shock connectors on the engine harness from a 88-91 Civic Si (very crucial if putting motor into 88-91 Civic/CRX DX). I also have the motor mounts to drop the engine into a 88-91 Civic/CRX. Only thing missing to make this a complete swap is the axles. I also have a Mugen chip for the ECU that eliminates the red line and activates the V-Tec at 3800 RPM, adds a ton of mid and top end power. The chip is not yet been installed. Professional installation recommended. Motor was guaranteed with less then 35k on it. I have pulled the transmission from the engine so I could place the engine onto a engine stand. The clutch that was removed would suggest that they were correct about the mileage because it was in excellent shape and I pulled the valve the covers to inspect. The runners and lifters were very clean and appear to have very little mileage on them.

I will have pictures posted later in the week but the engine is at my parents house and it will be later in the week before I can get some pictures of the engine so please be patient and I will post the pics as soon as I get them.

I am asking $2150 for everything shipped.

Engine will be shipped freight so your house should be have enough room for a tractor trailer to get to otherwise you will probably have to pick the engine from their facility.

PM me with any questions.

2. 90JDMB16AEF

90JDMB16AEF New Member

Start a Conversation
  3. 90JDMB16AEF

90JDMB16AEF New Member

Start a Conversation
    sorry I forgot to mention I also have the shift linkage especially designed for B Series into 88-91 Civic/CRX that is included with engine

4. 93DA

93DA New Member

Start a Conversation
    i wish i would have known b4 i did my build :(

5. 90JDMB16AEF

90JDMB16AEF New Member

Start a Conversation
    engine no longer for sale

6. explicitsnow

explicitsnow New Member

Start a Conversation
    part out the ecu and injectors? lmk how much shipped to 78758