1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: SoCal OEM M3 Staggered ZCP Wheels (Curbed)

Discussion in 'User Classifieds Ads - Buy and Sell' started by Daniel, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Hi fellow M3 owners! I have for sale a set of OEM M3 Staggered BBS ZCP Wheels. All wheels have curbing see pics below. Tires and lugnuts are NOT included. I have bought new wheels and will need the tires, I have already had them dismounted so they will be ready for pick up. The wheels will be available for pick up in So Cal 310 area code.

Fronts are 19" x 8"
    Rears are 19" x 9.5"
    Center caps Included

Again all the wheels have some curbing, they can easily be refinished or repaired professionally or you can also do it yourself. There are some DIY threads that some have gotten remarkable results for almost little money spent on materials. Also there are mobile refishers that charge a very reasonable fee to fix them, in the end they will still be significantly cheaper than buying them new.

$1100 picked up, cash please. See pics, (excuse the rusty rotors, just washed the car.

No trades. Thank you.

SOLD!

NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Front Drivers Side Wheel

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rear Drivers Side Wheel

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]