1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fuck my girl hydrolocked my civic

Discussion in 'General Car Discussions' started by cabezzzdb8, Jun 24, 2006.

1. cabezzzdb8

cabezzzdb8 New Member

Start a Conversation
    So im back after being deployed for 5 weeks and this is my welcome present, my civic is fucked is been parked for almost a week so finally today I get to work on it, well here it goes she calls me on tuesday saying that she was driving it to college and it was raining and it suddently it stopped running, (car has SRI) so im comfused so I tell her to jump start it and she say that it doent do anything, so I panic cuz I know that its odd that is not even cranking,

So i start thinking and I ask her how hard is it rainning so she teels me its really pouring down, so I ask her how deep is the water she lies to me and sais its no even touchin the car, ok so now im working on it and my fog light are full of water so that tells me shes full of shit, get the spark plugs out and theire wet not good, so I crank it to dry the cylinder out and clean the spark plug put them back on. after three or four time its starts, knocking bad, so I turn it off and take the oil out, man never seen so much water in a motor before, so now I know how bad it is,

Well i take out the valve cover and the crank cover and get some cheap 30 w oil and star pouring it into the valvetrain, 6 cuarts later water still coming out, right now im putting everything back together and puttin oil in to turn it on and flush it, let you guys know how it goes later

2. poonkla

poonkla New Member

Start a Conversation
    Damn, I guess that goes to show ya girls and cars dont work out to well. Sorry to hear about that bro. Hope you get everything fixed.

3. cabezzzdb8

cabezzzdb8 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Yeah well change the oil twice now getting the third set in hopefully it will be allright, or new engine

4. Flexin_K20

Flexin_K20 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Hopefully not the new motor:thumbsdown:
    Good luck with everything.

5. cabezzzdb8

cabezzzdb8 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Well the motor is done, got all the water out but the motor is corroded inside changed the oil like ten times, and it keeps coming out like witich meaning the aluminun is corroding and is knocking really bad, so d15b here i come, god im so mad

6. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Sorry to hear about, don't be too hard on her, I am sure she feels bad.:(

Is this something your insurance would cover due to weather??? Probably not but check your policy just in case if you have comprehensive.

7. cabezzzdb8

cabezzzdb8 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Nope, the civic has liability, but im not to mad no more, alrready found a long block for it locally for 350$ a d15b o well, im gonna miss the 30 mpg's for a while

8. Flexin_K20

Flexin_K20 New Member

Start a Conversation
    D-series turbo....what:eek:hsnap:

9. cabezzzdb8

cabezzzdb8 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Na it's the dailydriver

10. Notorious R.I.E.

Notorious R.I.E. Affiliate

Start a Conversation
    That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Stupid people and cars don't go together. It makes no difference what sex they are. There are plenty of guys out there that have done the same thing.