1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Group Buy

Discussion in 'Mitsubishi' started by Undrstm8ed™, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Undrstm8ed™

Undrstm8ed™ New Member

Start a Conversation
    I am working on setting up a group buy for 420A Turbo Kits. The kit includes everything for turbo charging your Mitsubishi Eclipse 420A car. If we can get a few people together that want the kit then we can get a discount on the kit. If there is anyone that is interested please post a reply and lets see how many interested people we can get. I have checked with the company and they will be getting back to me with the prices if we can get different numbers of people.

Thanks

2. JussHatched

JussHatched Active Member

Start a Conversation
    does anyone even have an eclipse on this site? lol. Good luck with the buy though ;)

3. EastEndMotorSports

EastEndMotorSports New Member

Start a Conversation
    My buddy AMD who is a member on the site has a Eagle Talon TSi AWD but he doesn't really need a new setup. Once his new block is in he'll probably be putting down close to 400whp

4. Undrstm8ed™

Undrstm8ed™ New Member

Start a Conversation
    I have been looking for other forums that have more G2 Mitsubishi Eclipse Drivers but have not been able to find any. I came across this site and thought there might be some here. Does anyone know of other sites that might have more interested people?