1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H&R Coilovers - 92-95 Civic 94-01 Integra

Discussion in 'User Classifieds Ads - Buy and Sell' started by BRANDON, May 11, 2006.

1. BRANDON

BRANDON New Member

Start a Conversation
    I bought a hatchback the other day for parts.. and it came with these. I have no need for them im running a lower quality setup and have no reason to upgrade. These are WAY more then what i need for a daily driver civic.

I asked the previous owner about then, he said they where amazing and he used to AUTOX. on car for a little over a year he claims.

Seem to be in great condition. The car handled great on the way to my house. Now they are sitting in a box and the rest of the car is sold :)

I was going to put them on ebay. because i have no idea what a 1200 setup like this goes for used. I would assume a good amount.

[​IMG]

Anyone interested before i put them on ebay? Worth a shot :)

2. BRANDON

BRANDON New Member

Start a Conversation
    you think 450shipped is fair?

3. Thrule01

Thrule01 New Member

Start a Conversation
    dunno how much they go for...but ebay you have to pay to list and theres no guarantee you will get what you want..and then you have to pay to relist....i had to do this on my laptop when i sold it....good luck

4. BRANDON

BRANDON New Member

Start a Conversation
    yeh.. i'd start them out on ebay at 1$ then go to as many forums as i can and post the link. and whatver they sell for is i geuss what they are worth.

5. BRANDON

BRANDON New Member

Start a Conversation
    i put them on ebay tonight.. 5 day auction. starting out at 1$ if anyone is interested in the link let me know.

I'd post the link here, but i will follow the rules set by the admin's of "no outside links, including online auctions" :)

so just PM me for the link.

6. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Brandon I will allow the link.