1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

h22 or GSR

Discussion in 'Engine & Drivetrain' started by jdmxCREEP, Sep 7, 2006.

1. jdmxCREEP

jdmxCREEP New Member

Start a Conversation
    well my buddy has an eg hatch and he knows the h22 is a bit heavier but he wants to know if it really make a difference because more weight means more traction right?

2. jdmxCREEP

jdmxCREEP New Member

Start a Conversation
    and the GSR

3. jdmxCREEP

jdmxCREEP New Member

Start a Conversation
    the GSR weighs less but the RWHP isnt as much what u guys think sorry for the 2 posts

4. Jay7

Jay7 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Okay 2 things to put into consideration, How fast does your friend want to go and how much $$ can he afford for this build/project? Is your friend going to stay Allmotor n/a or going to go boost later on? If he is staying all motor and wants to build a real allmotor beast, then the build he should be looking at is a b20z sleeved build or stroker build. We made 230whp allmotor with stock bore 11.5compression pistons so imagine if we used 13.0cpr or opened up the bore alittle. Now if he wants to go boost LS/Vtec or GSR is the way to go. Close friend of mine made 710whp with a GSR block fully built of course which he is actually selling now. I'm parting out the whole setup for him now you can take a look at the specs pics will come soon. If you have any questions feel free to ask me..

710whp setup for sale: http://www.hondamarketplace.com/zerothread?id=1752812

Jay7...