1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Head Light HELP!!!!!!

Discussion in '92-95 Civic' started by 95CivicEX, Apr 4, 2007.

1. 95CivicEX

95CivicEX New Member

Start a Conversation
    Hey yall

Ok since iv been on this forum im starting to fall back in love with the stock style headlights for my 95 civic coupe
    Right now i got Halos and im starting to think they look kinda gay and they suck cuz you cant get HIDS and i love the HIDS!! so i was thinking about these what do you all think????

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FOR-...ItemQQcategoryZ33710QQitemZ250100445389QQrdZ1

Or

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-9...tegoryZ33710QQihZ003QQitemZ130096769570QQrdZ1

so the first or second PLZ HELP I LIKE EM BOTH

2. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    i don't really trust eBay with aftermarket headlights and HID systems. check out island motorsports. they recently did a project EG Civic Coupe in Project Car magazine and threw on some headlights from island motorsports. actually looked nice. if you don't do that, then stick with OEM, and pay the extra money for a good HID system. cheaply made systems could catch on fire, or short out your electrical system. you could also search for a set of BMW headlights, and custom retrofit the HID projector from the bimmer lights into your civic lights. it's been done many times.

you'll save money in the long run if you buy quality parts, trust me. eBay aftermarket lights usually suck ass in terms of quality and life of the product. below is a link to island motorsports' 92-95 civic headlight set.

http://www.islandmotorsports.com/cg...&Store_Code=IMO&Product_Code=92-95CIVIC-BLKHL

3. 95CivicEX

95CivicEX New Member

Start a Conversation
    Those Island ones are nice:rocks: but they have the clear corner and thats what im trying to get away from cuz they dont make a stock yellow bulb that works so its a white turn signal and it looks gay!. So i want the amber corner. I was thinking one of these im kinda feelin the first or second one the best...........

And then couldnt i buy a nice HID kit that wont catch on fire to put in em?!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And then couldnt i buy a nice HID kit that wont catch on fire to put in em?!

4. JussHatched

JussHatched Active Member

Start a Conversation
    I can tell you that the first set you posted have good quality headlight housings because I have them myself and they are made pretty well, and glass. Dont get that second set because those corner lights are the euro garbage ones. As far as the quality of the bulbs and ballasts, they may burn out sooner than the higher quality ones, but for that price just get a better replacement set when it happens!

5. mike_machete

mike_machete New Member

Start a Conversation
    i have those headlights. and the corners with the lines.... i liked them alot. but i just got some stanley clear corners. so if you want i'd sell you the headlights for $100 and the corners for $20.. just have to figure something out on the shipping..

here's what they look like on my hatch.

ai62.photobucket.com_albums_h83_karma_collapse_new_20rotas_amber1.jpg

ai62.photobucket.com_albums_h83_karma_collapse_new_20rotas_amber3.jpg

i got black corners too if you want them. $20

ai62.photobucket.com_albums_h83_karma_collapse_100_0113.jpg

just let me know bro. otherwise good luck with the find.
    ai62.photobucket.com_albums_h83_karma_collapse_new_20rotas_amber1.jpg ai62.photobucket.com_albums_h83_karma_collapse_new_20rotas_amber3.jpg ai62.photobucket.com_albums_h83_karma_collapse_100_0113.jpg

6. z6civicex

z6civicex New Member

Start a Conversation
    buy the tyc black background....i have had them almost a year and they look brand new.