1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help---Aftermarket Water Temp Gauge!!!!

Discussion in 'Interior, Audio, Electrical' started by 95CivicEX, Feb 25, 2007.

1. 95CivicEX

95CivicEX New Member

Start a Conversation
    Hi,
    I bought a triple gauge pillar and one of my gauges is water temp i going to buy a water sender attachment now u cut the upper radiator hose and put the w.s.a in between. I Have a d16z6 now i have a choice of a 28mm up to a 42mm w.s.a. to get so does anyone know the inner diameter or what size upper radiator hose i have????? heres a link for the w.s.a http://www.glowshiftdirect.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=39

PLZ HELP!!!

thanks
    Derek

2. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    ^^i tried googling for info on this and couldn't come up with anything...i checked d-series.org; nothing...even checked my handy-dandy chilton's manual; again, nothing. i'm interested to know what the interior hose diameters are as well, because i am contemplating buying a Buddy Club (radiator) hose adapter, so i can properly/easily hook up my water temp guage. jhpusa has a 30mm buddy club one for a good price...i'm just hesitant to commit not knowing what my hose diameter is. i'll check my new samco hoses and see if i can find what they are...good thing i didn't install them yet. anyone have any helpful info to help this dude out? and to the OP, sorry i couldn't help:)