1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help needed.

Discussion in 'General Car Discussions' started by Scott, Jun 9, 2017.

  1. Scott

    Scott New Member

    Start a Conversation
    Jun 9, 2017
    Likes Received:
    Was hoping someone could give me a hand in a problem I've encountered. Currently changing cam seals and rocker gaskets on a 2.0L v6 24 valve fto gpvr and I've come across these little plastic things that hold a button in between the rocker arms and valve retainers. They're cracked and need replacing but I'm unsure what exactly they're called? Any help would be extremely appreciated.

    Cheers. IMG_0035.JPG IMG_0033.JPG
Similar Threads: Help needed
Forum Title Date
General Car Discussions I need your help Jan 31, 2017
General Car Discussions need help with my mirage Mar 26, 2012
General Car Discussions hey guys i need help !! with my rims Apr 15, 2011
General Car Discussions Help lol Apr 6, 2010
General Car Discussions im new and needs help Nov 16, 2009
General Car Discussions anyone kno how to make .....help please Oct 28, 2009
General Car Discussions tire help Mar 6, 2009
General Car Discussions help..swap Jan 7, 2009

Share This Page