1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Hate Hit and Runs

Discussion in 'Del Sol' started by delsolmidget, Sep 30, 2006.

1. delsolmidget

delsolmidget New Member

Start a Conversation
    i know these are some bad pics but i took them last night when i got home after going to the movies. some redneck asshole decided to back up and hit my car and its not really all that hard to hear something like this or at least i think it would be pretty noticable.
    before the hit
    ai3.photobucket.com_albums_y64_lavender59_Del_20Sol_100_1027_1.jpg
    ai3.photobucket.com_albums_y64_lavender59_Del_20Sol_100_1028.jpg

After the hit
    ai3.photobucket.com_albums_y64_lavender59_Del_20Sol_100_1083.jpg
    please disregard the plate number
    ai3.photobucket.com_albums_y64_lavender59_Del_20Sol_100_1084.jpg
    ai3.photobucket.com_albums_y64_lavender59_Del_20Sol_100_1082.jpg

so if anyone knows of some del sols being parted out and have the rear end in tact please tell me. jdm parts are preferable but i will take anything so long as its in good condition. Thanks!!!
    ai3.photobucket.com_albums_y64_lavender59_Del_20Sol_100_1027_1.jpg ai3.photobucket.com_albums_y64_lavender59_Del_20Sol_100_1028.jpg ai3.photobucket.com_albums_y64_lavender59_Del_20Sol_100_1083.jpg ai3.photobucket.com_albums_y64_lavender59_Del_20Sol_100_1084.jpg ai3.photobucket.com_albums_y64_lavender59_Del_20Sol_100_1082.jpg

2. si_sol

si_sol New Member

Start a Conversation
    DAMN!!! how did u get hit? it seem like u bac up into a pole...that how my friend civic looks like when he back into a pole....

3. imm0rt41

imm0rt41 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Looks like a trailer hitch or something got shoved under the trunk...hope you can get it fixed!

4. delsolmidget

delsolmidget New Member

Start a Conversation
    yeah i think it was a trailer hitch. but i dont know how it happened since i was inside when it happened but i am hoping that i can get it fixed too.:cry:

5. Slo-EG1

Slo-EG1 New Member

Start a Conversation
    what he said... that really sucks thou, hope everything gets fixed

6. Shaggy

Shaggy New Member

Start a Conversation
    dude thats awful. man why cant people drive these days? incompetent fools! hope ya get everything fixed back good. wish that i could help ya out on the parts but sols are hard to find around this area. good luck

7. delsolmidget

delsolmidget New Member

Start a Conversation
    yeah man i know they are harder to find here. but thanks for the well wishes you guys, and the support. it just pisses me off so bad!!!:computerrage: i would kill the guy if i knew who it was.

8. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    that sucks donkey nuts man. i know how yah feel, happened to me last year...some dummy hit my car in the middle of the night when i was asleep...and i came out in the morning to find my door smashed in and my mirror hanging off the car on the driver side. the worst part was not knowing who did it. luckily, my insurance covered the repair costs, and i only had to shell out 500 bones for the deductible since it was a hit and run. they even paid for my rental car while my car was in the body shop. i hope your insurance will do the same for you. good luck brother:)

9. delsolmidget

delsolmidget New Member

Start a Conversation
    well this is the second time in less than 6 months that this has happened to me. my insurance told me when that happened that i was not covered for hit and runs not to mention that since my car is so old that any repair was too much and that they would total it. so im not even bothering with them. instead i have been searching all night for places that sell new honda parts and found a really good one it had everything that i needed:woot: and the price on all of it is not bad its not good but not bad. the website is hondaparts.com. if anyone knows anything about them please tell me before i buy stuff. and if you need anything i think they might have it. thanks again!!!

10. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    that blows about the insurance thing bro, good luck tho...i've been on that hondaparts site before, they have a lot of hard to find oem parts available...but i have yet to place an order thru them. peace yo:rocks:

11. Thrule01

Thrule01 New Member

Start a Conversation
    ill keep a look out....sorry to hear about it...

12. delsolmidget

delsolmidget New Member

Start a Conversation
    yeah i looked at just about everything that they had last night. and i found alot of the stuff that i have been looking for.
    thanks man!!!

13. JussHatched

JussHatched Active Member

Start a Conversation
    WWTTFF, God that makes me mad because I can only imagine how I would feel if that happened to me. Good luck on getting everythign fixed bro.

14. delsolmidget

delsolmidget New Member

Start a Conversation
    thanks guys for the support. its a week later and i am still fucking pissed about it.

15. EL BAN

EL BAN New Member

Start a Conversation
    Sorry to hear about the hit.. more sorry to hear about the insurance, hope you find the parts soon, at least it wasn't anything major, imagine they could have slammed into the front of the car totalling it or something like that, so think positive, soon you'll find parts for it..

16. delsolmidget

delsolmidget New Member

Start a Conversation
    ok i know that it has been awhile since i have been on btu i have an update on the hit and run thing...... it wasnt a hit and run i talked to a family member that is a cop and she told me that i wasnt hit. someone tried to break into my trunk. for some reason that seems worse to me. and the sad thing is that if someone had gotten into the trunk they would have been very disappointed cause there was NOTHING in there. o well thats all for now thanks again to everyone for there help and support.

17. EL BAN

EL BAN New Member

Start a Conversation
    Better watch were you leave your car then.. If they pop the trunk and find it empty maybe they get pissed off and vandalize the car, it happened to a friend. He had a nice sound systems, for show and competitions and he took all out one weekend to do some changes for an upcoming show an when they opened the trunk expecting the load of equippement and found nothing they slashed his tires and broke all but one window..