1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need your help

Discussion in 'General Car Discussions' started by S2kforlife, Jan 31, 2017.

1. S2kforlife

S2kforlife New Member

Start a Conversation
    Hi guys, I was referred by a friend to come check out this forum and said everyone here is an amazing bunch. I'm asking for your help to achieve my fathers dream, he wasn't born into riches and lived on a farm for most of his life but as a kid he fell in love with JDM and F1. He set out a goal to get him self a skyline but was never able to. He had to give up his dream, he works 2 jobs to help support me and my brother but was never able to put money aside to save up. I started to save up money and raised over 1K to buy him his dream car. So I'm reaching out to you guys to see if you can help.

gofundme(dot)com/help-my-father-achieve-his-dream

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  2. gsmith281

gsmith281 New Member

Start a Conversation
    If this is true, then props to you for doing this! You're a really great son. The website is not available anymore though, so there's no way I can help... sorry about that.

3. geo02

geo02 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Just continue saving, the time will come these cars will show up cheap or affordable.

4. woody

woody Administrator Staff Member

Start a Conversation
    As importing becomes more common, the prices will drop...not sure "affordable" will ever happen, but at least the big sticker shock may lessen.