1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm back with some new goodies

Discussion in 'The Garage - Member's Show Off Area' started by mike_machete, Aug 11, 2007.

1. mike_machete

mike_machete New Member

Start a Conversation
    Hey guys, I joined on here for a pretty short period, but i love this site. I was away maybe 2 months or so, in that time Me and the girlfriend bought our first home. Been working on it ever since, haha.

So these pics aren't so recent, but the biggest accomplishment i got so far, was finishing out my hearse theme on the hatch. here...

ai62.photobucket.com_albums_h83_karma_collapse_ninja_100_0436.jpg

notice the hearse "S" (laubars) in the tint job of the rear qtr glass??? Some thought these were just a roll bar that was seen thru the tint... but here's the finishing touch...

ai62.photobucket.com_albums_h83_karma_collapse_ninja_100_0433.jpg
    ai62.photobucket.com_albums_h83_karma_collapse_ninja_100_0432.jpg
    ai62.photobucket.com_albums_h83_karma_collapse_ninja_100_0431.jpg

some love it, some hate it, and some just dont get it. but everyone has some form of personality done to thier cars, whether it be a decal or super rare jdm mods. so this is mine.

i plan to finish it out, by wrapping the seats black w/ red stitching and painting the exterior red tango pearl. a dark red found on the 07 civics and elements.

not pictured: within the last week or so. I got some GSR front seats. a SiR spoiler from japan (ebay). some indiglo gauge faces (sorry i needed something with MPH not Kilometers.) and sidemarkers...

i'm making small buys, because of the new house and new house payments. and also since i'm $800 away from having the car paid off. after that, it'll be bigger buys.

thanks for taking the time to read all this. haha.
    ai62.photobucket.com_albums_h83_karma_collapse_ninja_100_0436.jpg ai62.photobucket.com_albums_h83_karma_collapse_ninja_100_0433.jpg ai62.photobucket.com_albums_h83_karma_collapse_ninja_100_0432.jpg ai62.photobucket.com_albums_h83_karma_collapse_ninja_100_0431.jpg

2. 2000CivicHatch

2000CivicHatch New Member

Start a Conversation
    ummm...coffin?

3. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    That shit is so punk rock! :rocks:

4. Nachtmensch

Nachtmensch New Member

Start a Conversation
    interesting ideas

5. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    definatly cool that you dont care what people think. its your style and NO one else has a coffin in a EG! you get +1 rep for originality even if i dont like it! :D

6. ONEateEessex

ONEateEessex New Member

Start a Conversation
    its a cool idea i think you should paint the car black now

7. Shaggy

Shaggy New Member

Start a Conversation
    thats a theme you dont see everyday for sure!

x2 on the black paint

8. JDaM_Driver

JDaM_Driver New Member

Start a Conversation
    Am honestly not feeling it. Cool ideas though.

9. mike_machete

mike_machete New Member

Start a Conversation
    thanks for the feedback guys.

yeah, i think about painting it black all the time, but what always kills the idea for me, is washing the car. Black would be hella hard to keep clean.

i'm still pretty new to the site, so i still dont understand the rep points, what it's for and how it works...but i appreciate it.:cheers:

10. JussHatched

JussHatched Active Member

Start a Conversation
    interesting. I like the window decals, maybe, but not so much the coffin lol.

11. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    move your cursor over the green dot under your screen name. like mine has 4 dots and says "dbendel35 is a jewel in the rough". Daniel has like 21.5 dots :poke: and his says "Daniel has much to be proud of". the more rep you get the more dots you get! :D