1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

J-Lottery #53 Air Spencer Xanadu Squash Air Freshener (Ended - 97-ferio Wins!)

Discussion in 'Prizes, Contests, Lottery, Subscriptions etc.' started by Daniel, Nov 4, 2006.

1. Specter

Specter New Member

Start a Conversation
    damn it...

2. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    hahahaha, you can try to steal it. i'm actually surprised i won, but stoked nonetheless. thanks Daniel:woot:

3. panzer_ko

panzer_ko New Member

Start a Conversation
    I just might do that...

4. JDM lover

JDM lover Member

Start a Conversation
    97-ferio hows the squash scent??

5. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    i've been using squash air fresheners from Japan for the past 3 or so years now. i discovered them when i lived in Okinawa. it's a very nice smelling air freshener. sweet smelling, like a mix between bubblegum and citrus...it's hard to explain the smell, but it's very pleasant. i usually buy Glare Pure Squash from Carall Japan...i'm anxious to see how this one that i won smells. you should get a squash air freshener just to try it out and see if you like the scent of it...i think this small one like the lotto one would be great for starters. hope i answered your question:)

6. JDM lover

JDM lover Member

Start a Conversation
    yeah you did thanks./.

7. solbrothers

solbrothers JDMChat.com Loser!

Start a Conversation
    awww... i so wanted to win.... CONGRATS!!