1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

J-Lottery #54 Kocky Products "Top Ten" Parody T-Shirt (Ended - solbrothers Wins!)

Discussion in 'Prizes, Contests, Lottery, Subscriptions etc.' started by Daniel, Nov 4, 2006.

1. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Hi JDMChat Members,

This is J-Lottery #54. Purchase Lottery tickets to win a Kocky Products "TOP TEN" ParodyT-Shirt. Color is Black and Size X-Large (see upcoming and other lotteries for different sizes). This is a funny parody T-shirt for the Import Only Fans, this T-Shirt makes fun of Camaro/Mustang Owners and thier most frequent excuses to losing to a Japanese Import. :roflmao: Courtesy of www.kockyproducts.com

Tickets For This Lottery Cost Only 1 Point!!!

[​IMG]

Rules
    1. Tickets cost 1 point! Thats right only 1 Point. (Post once and you got a point.)
    2. No Maxium Tickets per User.
    3. Winner will be announced on November 25th 2006 at 8:30 PM PST.
    4. All Members are eligible.

To purchase tickets go to the "POINTS" button on the menu bar and then Lottery.

http://www.jdmchat.com/vbplaza.php?do=action&itemid=48

(Remember points can be accumulated for free by starting new threads, posting, starting polls, voting on polls etc. So the more active you are here the more points you can earn! So unregistered users, please register it's free! (This Lottery costs only 1 point = 1 post, so go ahead and join and post!)

Need lots of points fast. You can purchase 1000 points for only $10.
    http://www.jdmchat.com/payments.php

Many More Lotteries for T-Shirts from Kocky Products to come, Good Luck!:thumbup:

A very special Thanks to USER: Bishop owner of Kocky Products for Sponsoring this Lottery. Please be sure to visit his online store and pick up a couple of T-Shirts!

[​IMG]

(Please reply to this thread if you bought tickets and how many.:)

2. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    solbrothers Wins!

The winner is solbrothers!
    Congratulations on winning!

Winners of past lotteries can always be found here.
    http://www.jdmchat.com/vbplaza.php?do=lotterywinners

Didn't win try your luck and enter the current running lotteries here.
    http://www.jdmchat.com/vbplaza.php?do=action&itemid=48

Need lots of points fast? Get 1000 points for only $10 (help support JDMC!)
    http://www.jdmchat.com/payments.php?

New Lotteries are added all the time, so if you didn't win yet, keep entering you are bound to win sometime.:)

3. solbrothers

solbrothers JDMChat.com Loser!

Start a Conversation
    wow!! thanks a lot daniel!!

4. imm0rt41

imm0rt41 New Member

Start a Conversation
    d'oh! I was hoping for this one :p

5. JDM lover

JDM lover Member

Start a Conversation
    X large ...hmm way to big for me

6. panzer_ko

panzer_ko New Member

Start a Conversation
    Brand new night shirt for solbrothers! :woot:

7. solbrothers

solbrothers JDMChat.com Loser!

Start a Conversation

dude i'm six foot six... i hope this shirt is doesn't look like a tanktop:roflmao:

8. panzer_ko

panzer_ko New Member

Start a Conversation
    Hehe, You need to submit a picture of you in the shirt...I am curious to see if it is too little....:eek:hsnap:

9. JDM lover

JDM lover Member

Start a Conversation
    i like little shirts i hate big ones