J-Lottery #9 Genuine 2006 Mugen Passion Master Catalog + 100 Points (Ended - g3teg97

Discussion in 'Prizes, Contests, Lottery, Subscriptions etc.' started by Daniel, May 26, 2006.

1. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Hi JDMChat Members,

This is J-Lottery #9. Purchase Lottery tickets with your POINTS to win a Genuine 2006 Mugen Passion Catalog + 100 Points from us Response Import Auto Fashion www.shopresponse.com. Or you can purchase it at our site below for $24.99 plus shipping.

awww.shopresponse.com_mugen_passion_2006_master_catalog.jpg

Rules
    1. Tickets cost 100 points
    2. NO Maximum per User.
    3. Winner will be announced on June 19th 2006 at 12:30 AM PST.
    4. All Members are eligible.

To purchase tickets go to the "POINTS" button on the menu bar and then Lottery.
    http://www.jdmchat.com/vbplaza.php?do=action&itemid=48

(Remember points can be accumulated for free by starting new threads, posting, starting polls, voting on polls etc. So the more active you are here the more points you can earn! So unregistered users, please register it's free!

Don't have any points:ermm: , you can buy 1000 Points for only $10 here. So buy your points and enter the Lotteries, you can earn great prizes with your Luck! If you don't you will wish you did!
    http://www.jdmchat.com/payments.php?

More JDM Lotteries to come, Good Luck!:thumbup:

(Please reply to this thread if you bought tickets and how many.:)
    awww.shopresponse.com_mugen_passion_2006_master_catalog.jpg

2. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Nice...

Very Good Lottery... :rocks:

3. Flexin_K20

Flexin_K20 New Member

Start a Conversation
    one here:rocks:

4. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    g3teg97 Wins the Mugen Passion Catalog

Thanks to all that participated, but g3teg97 Wins.
    So feel free to give him shit.:rant:
    j/k
    This was a good Lottery!
    Please see are other lotteries that are running.

http://www.jdmchat.com/vbplaza.php?do=lotterywinners

5. g3teg97

g3teg97 New Member

Start a Conversation
    wo0t! I win! I win! I can't wait to get this! I was actually gunna buy it soon too. Isn't that weird?

let's have more Mugen goodies in the lottery!!!

6. Flexin_K20

Flexin_K20 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Bastard:slap:
    Kidding, this just means I have get up with Daniel and have Response send me one:rocks:
    two :thumbup: for you g3teg97