1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JDM CRV parts

Discussion in 'User Classifieds Ads - Buy and Sell' started by ferio, Apr 7, 2009.

1. ferio

ferio New Member

Start a Conversation
    Looking for any jdm parts for a gen 1 crv. I have the oh $hit handles but looking for whatever else might be out there. A list of a few things I'm def. wanting right now. Just lmk what you have. As of right now I also have a Westin light bar(black) with bnib Hella 5" lights and oem usdm bumper I would be willing to trade or sell if I get the edm bumper with foglights.

oem foglight switch
    edm bumper w/foglights
    power folding mirrors(prefer taffeta white color)

2. 2000gsr

2000gsr New Member

Start a Conversation
    Nevermind didn't read the post all the way through the first time