1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JDM DC5 Parts... HELP

Discussion in 'The Garage - Member's Show Off Area' started by lexuslawn, May 9, 2007.

1. lexuslawn

lexuslawn New Member

Start a Conversation
    Hi guys i just bought a 2006 DC5 Honda Integra Type-R.
    I'm really ready to get my ride pimped out but first i just want some input.
    Where the heck do i get parts for this car, service parts like oil filters, brake pads, I don't live in the United States. I live in the Caribbean so i need to know what to order. All the service parts and after market parts i search on the internet is for it's U.S. spec brother the Acura RSX. But will all the parts for the Acura fit my integra? Remember also the Acura is Left Hand Drive.
    What is the best site for me to order service parts, after market performance parts and all that good stuff

Thanks... please help me out.

2. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    you need the Japanese parts eh?...i don't even know where to begin to tell you to look. lol:D but i do know there are plenty of online shops out there. do a google search again and see what you come up with when searching for DC5-R parts...i know Buddy Club makes stuff...Mugen of course...Spoon...J's Racing...etc etc etc. you could try and look up A&J Racing and see what they have...also, ICB Motorsport...InlineFour...this is a little tough, cause most of the shops in the U.S. cater to the U.S. market RSX. good luck in your search tho, and post pics of your integra in the member's ride section when you get a chance.:thumbup:

3. EastEndMotorSports

EastEndMotorSports New Member

Start a Conversation
    i dont think the major issue is finding websites and such to cater to the car, i think its more of a dilemma of finding a shop or company who would ship to the carribean. other than that, yeah check out the stuff that 97-ferio said :D

4. lexuslawn

lexuslawn New Member

Start a Conversation
    Thanks for the help... I think i was able to add a picture to my profile. I"m still trying to figure out where to go to add more pictures to my profile. i only added one so far.