1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JDM Honda 90-93 Integra DA Thin Side Moldings COUPON DISCOUNT

Discussion in 'Response Import Auto Fashion www.shopresponse.com' started by Daniel, Jul 18, 2006.

1. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Hi JDMC Members,
    We are offering a DISCOUNT for the JDM Honda 90-93 Integra DA Thin Side Moldings (2DR). Our regular low price is only $149.99. JDMC Members can enter coupon code DAMOLD25 for $25 off. After coupon price is only $124.99 + shipping. These are BRAND SPANKING NEW. GENUINE HONDA PARTS of Japan! Includes all 6 pieces. We have about 30 sets at this price. They will go fast.

Our Website Description - Brand new, genuine JDM Honda 90-93 Integra DA Thin Side Moldings. These door moldings are much more thinner than the OEM US spec moldings and provide a clean and flush look to your car. No more clunky thick moldings! Installs exactly like the OEM US spec moldings, so no special tools or modification is required. The set includes moldings and clips for each side (6 pieces total). Moldings are black in color and unpainted. Easy Install. Made by Honda Japan.

Thanks for looking!

REAL JDM HONDA PARTS OF JAPAN ROCK!!! :rocks:

http://www.shopresponse.com/jdm_integra_da_moldings.html

awww.shopresponse.com_jdm_honda_civic_ek_thin_moldings.jpg
    awww.shopresponse.com_jdm_honda_civic_ek_thin_moldings.jpg

2. boridb1

boridb1 New Member

Start a Conversation
    man, these are great prices! now..if you only had them for sedans :(

3. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    They are discontinued for the 4DRs.:(

4. Danny

Danny New Member

Start a Conversation
    this is boridb1, im using my brother's computer...

oh i see, because another place has them, athing is that they ordered some on oct. and supposedly get them in january 2007, so they take a while.

5. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    They probably obtaine NEW OLD Stock. They are definately stopped manufacturing these. If you find them, buy them as once they are gone they are gone.

6. boridb1

boridb1 New Member

Start a Conversation
    yeah i now! im saving up the $ :) thanks :thumbup:

7. Phantisy

Phantisy New Member

Start a Conversation
    Anyway I can still get this deal?

8. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    The price has gone up some, as this is 4 years old. You can use the 10% off of the $169.99 price. Use coupon JDMCHAT10

9. Phantisy

Phantisy New Member

Start a Conversation
    Yeah I know. I was hoping for the better deal that was offered back then. I see the 10% off. I was hoping to get the $25 off since money is tight. Guess I will have to save up some money money when I can. Thanks.

10. Phantisy

Phantisy New Member

Start a Conversation
    I placed my order for these on April 6th. I have no heard anything about them being shipped. Please let me know these have been shipped. I sent an email and never heard back from anyone on April 9th. If I dot hear or see anything this week I will have to take some kind of action and get my money back. Thanks man.

11. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Do not use the forums for order status questions.

UPDATED: Your credit card was declined twice. We usually wait a couple of days and try and charging it again. Again it was declined today. This is specifically why jdmchat is NOT to be used for order status questions. Plus we respond to all emails.