1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JDM Parts

Discussion in 'User Classifieds Ads - Buy and Sell' started by djdshaw, Jul 1, 2006.

1. djdshaw

djdshaw New Member

Start a Conversation
    Anyone interested I have the following JDM parts from a 93 SiR

Stanley Rear light clusters
    Stanley Amber side indicators
    Sony Device control was in the boot(trunk - sorry) when the car was imported allowed the head unit to control 3 devices like cd changers.
    Original black strut brace
    B16A DOHC Honda rocker cover , paint has been stripped off ready to repaint, was going to paint it red but got a mint replacement given me.

Drop me a PM if you want anything they are all in good condition.

2. 2000CivicHatch

2000CivicHatch New Member

Start a Conversation
    how much you lookin to get for the strut brace? AND is it for the front or rear?

3. djdshaw

djdshaw New Member

Start a Conversation
    The strut brace is the OEM Black Honda one that is fittted accross the front upper towers would be looking for $10 + postage.