1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kentucky Fried Cops

Discussion in 'Racing and Track Battles' started by Vector, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Vector

Vector New Member

Start a Conversation
    Hey guys, I am here to post a story about one of my friends down in FL with a Civic SI racing a 240sx. He was in the opposite lane next to the 240sx. He was @ about 115mph when he noticed in a distance a cops lights flashing he was scared shitless. He quickly slowed down and went behind the 240sx as they both slowed down. To his surprise the cop didnt turn around or turn on his siren, he was probobly happy that the two guys stopped going so fast. My friend was so scared he was driving around trying to blend into traffic and hide from the cops for the longest time, it was something that may change his mind about driving on the opposite side of the road.:eek:hsnap:

2. JussHatched

JussHatched Active Member

Start a Conversation
    He probably had better things to do, like hit up dunkin donuts. Ive driven on the wrong side of the road but it was on some long well lit deserted road. Youre goin away for a while for getting caught doin that shit! :(

3. EastEndMotorSports

EastEndMotorSports New Member

Start a Conversation
    racing has become common, but IMO driving on the opposite side of the road is plain stupid

4. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    i did it a few times (driving on the wrong side of the road) when i had just moved back to the U.S. from Japan...but i guess my situation is different:slap: hehe:)

5. Shaggy

Shaggy New Member

Start a Conversation
    this brings back memories.... ive drove down the wrong way on a 4lane before cause the other side was stacked cause of a wreck and i was just goin one block. nothin dangerous though / wasnt any cars coming in sight. most cops just "blue light" you for racing around here unless you are driving an import car. gota love jdm discriminating cops :loser:

6. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    ok im guilty........i do it all the time......i DRIVE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE ROAD!!!! im not proud of it, but its just so much fun i...i...i just cant help myself! it seems normal to me now, but when i went home to visit in april i borrowed a buddies car, and HOLY SHIT! DANGER DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!!! i came close to a few head ons in parking lots!!! lol! like whoa!! :)

7. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    ^^:roflmao: i know what you mean.