1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lottery #20 RAZO RA42 Aluminum Shift Knob (Ended - 13BT Wins!)

Discussion in 'Prizes, Contests, Lottery, Subscriptions etc.' started by Daniel, Jul 6, 2006.

1. imm0rt41

imm0rt41 New Member

Start a Conversation
    yeah the lotteries rocks, too bad I didn't win this one too. Getting the mirror and this would have been badass since I need both :p

2. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Lottery Prize UNCLAIMED!!!

Hmmm. This hasn't been claimed by the winner yet? :thumbsdown: No activity from the user in 5 weeks. Should we relist this Lottery??????

3. 13BT

13BT New Member

Start a Conversation
    hey guys im here, sorry for the hiatus. had a serious matter that came up..but everything should be alright... its cool i won this lottery, now if only my luck could roll onto the state lottery. heheh...well one day.

4. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Glad you showed up again. Better late than never.:slap:
    Shiftknob will be shipped to you!
    :)