1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lowering springs and camber kit question

Discussion in 'Accord' started by Thrule01, May 8, 2006.

1. Thrule01

Thrule01 New Member

Start a Conversation
    lol im full of questions as of late lol.......anyways

im planning on lowering my 92 accord ex coupe....the suspension is more or less shot so im thinking of just putting a coilover kit off ebay on it...like BOMZ or w/e.....my question is would these things get the job done?...i know it wont be the best ride quality most likely but i dont have the cash to get like skunk2 or a nice tein set.....

and also...would i have to get a camber kit? (if so i saw those on ebay as well)....id want to drop it like 2 inches max most likely...thx

2. Thrule01

Thrule01 New Member

Start a Conversation
  3. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    :badidea: Don't go with no name suspension parts. There is pretty much ZERO R&D put into these springs, the ride will most likely be harsh, unbearable, and in some cases dangerous. You can at least spend $125 for Teins. Do NOT skimp on suspension components!

4. jdm b18c ek6

jdm b18c ek6 New Member

Start a Conversation
    very :badidea: suspention is one of the most inportant parts to ur ride.... dont get cheap shit... unless u want ur shit to bounce at bump or bottom out, get a nice set or lowering sprinds.... like daniel said tein has a good set u can also look into comptech or even spoon, and yes u would have to get a camber kit, whenever u lower a car 1.5 inches+

5. Thrule01

Thrule01 New Member

Start a Conversation
    since im new to this can i get some links as to know what exactly to look for?

6. Hondaguy1122

Hondaguy1122 New Member

Start a Conversation
  7. 94Jspeccd5

94Jspeccd5 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Go with tein lowering springs it affordable visit tokyospeedpros.com their having a 35%off on all tein products. I asked for a quote price for my 94 cd5 retail $220 they sell it for $160 and installed for $50 or $100.

8. Hondaguy1122

Hondaguy1122 New Member

Start a Conversation

cant get much better than that when it comes to price on a set of nice springs. I recommend you get some aftermarket shocks, this wil lallow for a better ride quality, and ypou wont have to worry about blowing your oem's.