1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lowering springs work for my 94 cd5

Discussion in 'Accord' started by 94Jspeccd5, May 5, 2006.

1. 94Jspeccd5

94Jspeccd5 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Hi I'm been a noobie for about a week know I've posted pics of my 94 cd5 on other sites and everyone that seen it says it needs to be lower. What I have in their now is dropzone lowering springs w/2.25" drop I'm going to swap it out for an all tanabe setup from lowering springs to underbrace and sway bar.[​IMG][/IMG]

2. 94Jspeccd5

94Jspeccd5 New Member

Start a Conversation
    [​IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Specter

Specter New Member

Start a Conversation
    well now... that's not a 2 1/2" drop, i swear that looks close to stock. anyways i'd recomend [if you're just looking for lowering springs and not fully adjustable coilovers] go with Tien

4. 94Jspeccd5

94Jspeccd5 New Member

Start a Conversation
    I was also planning to going with those to they drop the front 2.1 and rear around 1.9 but these tanabes drop it 2.3" all around.Tein not tien

5. Hondaguy1122

Hondaguy1122 New Member

Start a Conversation
    i saw your previous post on accordtuner, and i must say again, good choice for wheels!! now....mayben you should take a few more pictures with better lighting, not some glamour shots, so we can see the actual wheel gap (the space between your tire and your fender).

I think the car appears low, but since you have a tire with a smaller sidewall then your OEM tire size it increases your wheel gap.

Once again. I think it looks awesome!! ;)

also, if you really want to change you suspension, look intosome koni yellow sport shocks with a set of ground control or skunk2 coilovers. The ground controls allow you to lower 3.5 Inches!! also...you WILL need a camber kit. check out www.importhorizon.com , there prices are pretty good.

also, again, lol....what's with all the stickers? and what are those 2 white marks on your rear quarter panel above the rear wheel?

6. 94Jspeccd5

94Jspeccd5 New Member

Start a Conversation
    All the stickers are just companys order items from but tokyospeedpros is the main sticker thats where I bought my rims from. The two gray not white spots are primer and bondo to cover little dig spots thats all I do my own bodywork the front bumper had some paint peel but after doing some bodywork you won't notice the difference.

7. Specter

Specter New Member

Start a Conversation
    yeah i've heard good things about the Skunk2 coilovers

8. Hondaguy1122

Hondaguy1122 New Member

Start a Conversation

and a few of my friends who race (tack and sutocross) use ground control so you KNOW they are quality...also, you can choose different spring rates from what i hear.