1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*LS1 ~>S13* Pics

Discussion in '240SX Silvia' started by CLUTCHONE, Feb 17, 2007.

1. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Yea Some one has Done It... Here is a Rock You Link Below where you can See Pics an a PhotoBucket Link where you can Browse his Build...:eek:hsnap:

The Rock You Link

Click Pic below for Photo Bucket Link

ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y111_datsunka24_240sx_20ls1_20swap_sideshot3.jpg
    ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y111_datsunka24_240sx_20ls1_20swap_sideshot3.jpg

2. JussHatched

JussHatched Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Haha Ive seen an LS1 240 on tv before. I guess its cool, but there has always been something about mixing chassis and motor brands that is not right to me. Makes for a sick drifting machine tho!

3. lexidrifts13

lexidrifts13 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Hey ;) that slide and bucket look familiar! hehehe He can explain more about the Ls1 swap than I can, obviously so ima get him to join this forum ;) I am still learning but what i do know is that there was alot mod work needed for this swap...he did it all on his own. the only thing he didnt do was program the ecu. he did the wiring harness and fabrication on his own. yesterday he got the ecu in and fired it up for the first time (im hoping he can get some sort of youtube for that). he hit a snag right now cuz the alt isnt charging for some reason...he will get it going tho. I have more pics to add the slide...of course the completed car ;) i was hoping for him to dyno it today but if he cant fix the alt issue...he will have to do it another time. :) the bucket link should have all the pics tho, so far.

Alexis :)

4. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Thankyou for Joining...

Thankyou for Joining Alexis, Im Glad to See you Could Make It to JDMChat.com
    Please Make Sure You Post that Video Here when Your Boyfriend Get that LS1 Started I Cant wait to See that S-13 in Action...:rocks:

5. lexidrifts13

lexidrifts13 New Member

Start a Conversation
    thank you!!

no doubt ;)

6. daftdrifting

daftdrifting New Member

Start a Conversation
    Well My ls1 240sx is pretty crazy!! The low end torque this thing produces is just crazy. from idle to whatever is just instant spin of tires even if i start out in 2nd gear. Drifting this is pretty exciting. Last ls1 swap i did with friend in a 91 s13 coupe weight in at 2616 with half tank gas! not to bad. I will have a more updated set of pics and video that i will be taking for my girl. She was a big help in this project mentally and research also. I LOVE U LEXI!!!

7. lexidrifts13

lexidrifts13 New Member

Start a Conversation
    :)

Aww. I didn't do anything but tell him he could do it. I was hoping he was going to be able to finish it and get it dyno'd today. :( damn resistors!!!!! lol (ssshh) I am daftdrifting's biggest fan....next swap...im welding the headers!!!!! oooo i can't wait for the vid!!! I will definitely be adding that to my myspace!! Ur awesome! I LOVE U2!!!!

Alexis

8. lexidrifts13

lexidrifts13 New Member

Start a Conversation
  9. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    keep it comin PLEASE!! thats just awesome! :)

10. lexidrifts13

lexidrifts13 New Member

Start a Conversation