1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Manga Car request, need major help!

Discussion in 'Photography & Photoshop' started by BensLancer, Apr 15, 2007.

1. BensLancer

BensLancer New Member

Start a Conversation
    :help: My mother in law somehow messed up my cpu:computerrage: and I have to reinstall everything, but lost all my editing stuff:mad: . I would like to know if anyone would be able to help me create or if you have the time make for me 2 Manga cars for my profiles here and another forum. I have pics of my car now (the first manga car) and what my car will look like in a few weeks after the new kit is put on and the new paintjob is done (The second Manga car). I would really appreciate any and all help! I have a 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer with an EVO 7 bodykit the top is lightning yellow and the bodykit is navy blue. I will be getting the car painted Lexus Breakwater Blue metallic, adding a carbon fiber hood, a black vortex generator, adding an EVO 8/9 rear wing, and some kind of black rim with a silver lip. Below are pics of my current setup and a back view of the new one.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v303_benslancer_100_2095.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v303_benslancer_100_2351.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v303_benslancer_Chop.jpg

And these are the taillights that I will be getting as well if that is possible to get in or you can just use some taillights off of an EVO Manga car as a matter of fact. Here is the pic anyway though:

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v303_benslancer_racerwheel_1943_827482594.jpg

Here is a rim I was thinking about, but really any rim that is black with a silver lip will get the point across! Thanks so much people, I would really appreciate a hand here!

[​IMG][/IMG]
    aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v303_benslancer_100_2095.jpg aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v303_benslancer_100_2351.jpg aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v303_benslancer_Chop.jpg aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v303_benslancer_racerwheel_1943_827482594.jpg

2. JussHatched

JussHatched Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Im working on it right now, just be patient cause this is a shit load of custom stuff so it takes foreverrr.

3. BensLancer

BensLancer New Member

Start a Conversation
    ok man, No problem. I appreciate your help for real! Just take your time and I know it will be hot as hell! When you get to the second car then you can use CadiLuva's hood with the grill to do the carbon fiber hood.

4. JussHatched

Start a Conversation
    I was about to do this thing and I saw you only have 2 posts. I can do it when I see youre an active member, or else its not worth my time sorry :(

5. JussHatched

Start a Conversation
    Heres the first one :) Took me a really long time as usual. Let me know if you like it.

aimg255.imageshack.us_img255_4091_benslancer1ce1.jpg
    aimg255.imageshack.us_img255_4091_benslancer1ce1.jpg

6. JussHatched

Start a Conversation
    and heres another one I got crazy with. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

7. BensLancer

BensLancer New Member

Start a Conversation

What's up man? That shizz is tight!:woot: :woot: The second needs a Carbon Fiber hood and a EVO VIII wing though. The sides of the wing should be the color of the car and the middle should be black, Are you able to get a vortex generator above the back window?

Here is a post on another forum, the thread starter (Cadi_Luva) has the Vortex generator and a few posts down there is a guy(Drift_Runsir) that used the Ralliart grill on the first car and the EVO VIII wing on the third car. Do you think you could make those minor changes to the second car of mine please? Just need the VG, ralliart Grill, and EVO VIII wing!

http://www.sclc.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4489

8. JussHatched

Start a Conversation
    Ok final version. Is it perfect? I think its the best one ive done!

[​IMG]

9. BensLancer

BensLancer New Member

Start a Conversation
    Yep, perfect, just need that carbon fiber hood when you get a chance! I really appreciate it man!

10. BensLancer

BensLancer New Member

Start a Conversation
    one more thing, the grill is part of the hood and is black, so if you get the carbon fiber hood, you can just include the hood and grill with the same color? Thanks again man! Can't wait to see it that cf hood and grill are gonna set it off right for real!:woot: :woot: :woot:

11. JussHatched

Start a Conversation

Hmm Ill have to see how I interpret that lol. I dont know how it looks in person so ill have to sorta guess what you mean there but I think I understand. :help:

12. JussHatched

Start a Conversation
    aimg477.imageshack.us_img477_7137_benslancerbu9.jpg

Something like that?
    aimg477.imageshack.us_img477_7137_benslancerbu9.jpg

13. g3teg97

g3teg97 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Nice work as always...

14. BensLancer

BensLancer New Member

Start a Conversation
    Yeah can you bring that carbon fiber down on the grill too? My grill is black soit blends in with the carbon fiber. Like this:

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v303_benslancer_100_0758.jpg
    aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v303_benslancer_100_0760.jpg

That should have it downpact! Is it hard to swap out the background? The background is no biggie, but I'd like to try to figure out how to change that a bit, so that I can really see the car good. You did a great job though man and I sent 12 more points your way! You are the man for real! :rocks: :rocks: :rocks:
    aimg477.imageshack.us_img477_7137_benslancerbu9.jpg aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v303_benslancer_100_0758.jpg aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v303_benslancer_100_0760.jpg

15. JussHatched

Start a Conversation
    its done so as soon as imageshack starts working ill post it!