1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maybe Bye Bye Sol

Discussion in 'General Car Discussions' started by PHDelSol, Jan 28, 2007.

1. PHDelSol

PHDelSol New Member

Start a Conversation
    yes it is true.... tomarrow my Sol might be gone:( ... a guy made me an offer i couldnt refuse.... so the lil EH6 might have a proud new owner who from what ive heard will have some nice toys for her.............. but on top of this tragic news i have a glimmer of hope... i have my eyes on a 94 Del Sol VTEC (b16:rocks: ) or a 94 EJ1....... im kinda leaning twards the coupe cuz id like to have a lil leg room... but a Bseries is so enticing.... we will see

_dAve:poke:

2. solbrothers

solbrothers JDMChat.com Loser!

Start a Conversation
    yeah youy can't beat the EG2 del sol. why motorswap a singleslam out when you can buy the car with a b series!!

3. PHDelSol

PHDelSol New Member

Start a Conversation
    just met the kid... he drove it.. liked it... wants it... has $2500 just needs another $1000 and its his.... so hopefully in the next couple days ill be carless

4. Specter

Specter New Member

Start a Conversation
    dude buy an accord.. that thing was the roomiest honda i've ever been in [including the minivans]

then if you want more power build the g35 motor and you'll shit yourself with all the torque

5. PHDelSol

PHDelSol New Member

Start a Conversation
    im lookin at a 94 Sol VTEC, couple EJs, 99 Eclipse, 95 Trans Am WS6 and a 97 Firebird... as of right now