1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mazda 929S

Discussion in 'The Garage - Member's Show Off Area' started by kawasaki9r, Dec 10, 2007.

1. kawasaki9r

kawasaki9r New Member

Start a Conversation
    this was all copy and pasted from a thread i posted a few months ago btw.

i figured it was about time to do one of these. anyways i got this car about a year ago after i traded an auto '89 mr2 with a billion miles for this 929. it's pretty beat, but i've slowly been trying to make it better with the tiny amount of money i make. mods are: Bride Brix, 340mm Nardi torino on an FC steering hub, cut springs that suck (coils in 2-3 months) sweet little woodgrain vip table, broadway mirror, half gutted interior, leopard print floor mats, random stickers, Playboy headliner, 16x7 +38(i think) Advan SA3's with an 8mm slip on spacer, 17x8 +5 Stich mesh with super badly rolled and pulled with a baseball bat fenders, Hawk HPS pads in the front and autozone crap pads out back, ss braided brake lines. in the next few months i'm welding up an exhaust with an n1 can with a long ass tip, piecing together 5spd stuffs, buy some 4 point harnesses (auto seatbelts stopped working), fuck with the strut towers so i can use the camber plates when my coilovers get here, weld diff, and an assload of maintenance. it def helps working for a shop haha, i couldn't have built this car without my friend Taka.
    [​IMG]
    pre bride brix
    [​IMG]
    when i first got it
    View attachment aa786.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_17_l_113a37ed39ce051399a7f53cd15467b1.jpg
    View attachment aa193.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_35_l_1b82b3fb55b12e34e57e702d469df130.jpg
    View attachment aa292.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_20_l_448d0232b2df6eea59063199492488eb.jpg

2. JDM lover

JDM lover Member

Start a Conversation
    I like it...im a fan of the 929s and it looks so much better dropped..if that baby was black it would be sex.

but nice car =D..check out my ride. =D

3. Nachtmensch

Nachtmensch New Member

Start a Conversation
    i edited out the website because it seemed to me that you were advertising it in a marketable way. on jdmchat we do not allow free advertising. if you would like to be a vendor, contact "Daniel" and he can set you up.

with that said, nice wheel fitment. what made you choose the 929? its not exactly the most desirable car :p interesting project though :)

4. JDM lover

JDM lover Member

Start a Conversation
    hmm also. this car is RWD ..correct me if im wrong

5. kawasaki9r

kawasaki9r New Member

Start a Conversation
    yeah sorry about that, it does kinda seem like advertising, i was just kinda overly happy to have a job when i made that thread haha. well i had been reading about how you can use rx7 coilovers and how they shared some parts with the rx7 and it was about then where my mr2 started to burn oil and be an all around pain so i posted it up to trade and my friend jordan happened to have the 929 so i said why not. it's not a great sporty car, but my main goal in building it was for drifting which it should be decent at, and i hope to get it to a point where i can take it through some backrouds as well.

6. kawasaki9r

kawasaki9r New Member

Start a Conversation
    yeah it's rwd.
    basically: 3.0 dohc v6, irs rear suspension

7. JDM lover

JDM lover Member

Start a Conversation