1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my 97 Civic LX **new pics on page 6**

Discussion in 'The Garage - Member's Show Off Area' started by 97-ferio, Aug 18, 2006.

1. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    here's just a few pics of my car, from bone stock, to how it is currently...:)

stock
    ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_lavenuts066.jpg

after rims, and exhaust
    ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondaII.jpg

after coilovers and factory mudguards
    ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_9a24052c.jpg
    ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_lavenuts098b.jpg

after painting my valvecover:woot:
    ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics013.jpg
    ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics015.jpg

and finally, after the front lip and new grille.
    ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics021a.jpg
    ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics027a.jpg
    ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics034a.jpg

just wanted to keep it short and sweet. more pictures to come once i install my oem-jdm yellow square foglights and power-folding mirrors.=) thanks for looking folks.:)
    ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_lavenuts066.jpg ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondaII.jpg ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_9a24052c.jpg ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_lavenuts098b.jpg ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics013.jpg ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics015.jpg ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics021a.jpg ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics027a.jpg ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics034a.jpg

2. Thrule01

Thrule01 New Member

Start a Conversation
    very nice....

3. JayNev

JayNev New Member

Start a Conversation
    if you took off the pinstripe it'd look alot better.

also, how did you paint the valve cover? it looks really cool

4. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    thanks for the comments folks. well, i agree with you about the pinstripes. the pinstripes were gonna get taken off soon, whenever i get some time off...the pinstripes and the stickers on my back bumper. and also, i painted my valve cover with high temp paint. i used a high temp grey primer, high temp black base coat, and high temp chameleon top coat, and then a final coat of high temp clear gloss enamel to seal it up. i thought it was gonna turn out crappy and crack or bubble up, but it worked out great.:woot: thanks for looking guys.:)

5. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    hey everyone, just to keep everyone updated on my ferio...i finally got my yellow square foglights in, and i installed them yesterday.:woot: also got my ferio badge in the mail too (thanks Daniel/shopresponse):woot: :woot: so the car is looking much better now. i think the next thing on the list is diy type-r headlights. i bought some gunmetal paint from wal-mart today. i'll post up new pics soon.

6. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    ***New Updates!!!!***

i haven't updated my build-up thread of my car in a bit...but i just recently installed SiR headlights onto my sedan. i also changed colors on my valvecover again, now it's lime green with a touch of chameleon paint on it. hope you guys like the new updates. :D

in the garage
    ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics114.jpg

my gay valvecover:thumbup:
    ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics124.jpg

city lights
    ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics127a.jpg

ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics128a.jpg

w/the headlights on, damn fuckers are bright.
    ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics129a.jpg

ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics106a.jpg

ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics105a.jpg

ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics104a.jpg

i'm moving back home to Hawaii soon, so no new mods anymore till i get to Hawaii. the last thing i'm having done before i go back though is i'm getting my suspension re-balanced, dropped, and an alignment check done on monday, so i can have a smooth ride again. winter sucks!
    ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics114.jpg ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics124.jpg ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics127a.jpg ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics128a.jpg ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics129a.jpg ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics106a.jpg ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics105a.jpg ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics104a.jpg

7. familycar-GSR

familycar-GSR New Member

Start a Conversation
    looks good, i didn't realize that it was a sedan. i used to have a 97 ex coupe in green like yours, i miss that car so much. i ordered black housing headlights for it but when they showed up they were the black housing, but they had th ion film on the inside, so that sucked but they looked alright. also, i used some high temp paint on my integra's valve cover that was supposed to be red, but after i painted it and drove it once, it had burned into this bad ass signal orange color, i'll post pics soon. but i like your ride, is it auto or 5 speed??? and i like the white emblem better. i know its not as jdm as the red emblem, but i thought the white looked really good(thats what i had on my coupe).

8. oneoffaccord

oneoffaccord New Member

Start a Conversation
    nice mods on there. very sweet pics. did you feel any gain with that skunk 2 intake mani?

9. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    thanks for the comments, i appreciate it:D to answer your questions...
    when i installed it, i felt a bit of a gain...but with a stock exhaust manifold, the air flow is still a little restrictive. but compared to the stock D16Y7 IM, there is a big difference in power and response IMO. i'm glad i have the skunk2 IM :)

my car is a 5 speed. i liked the white emblems for a while too, but the back one kept falling off when it would get wet, or hot. plus, around the same time, more people in the town i live in started to copy my flavah, so i took it as a sign to change, and i did...to the red H badge. :D no one has copied me on this one yet in my town, thank goodness. :) please do post pics of your burnt orange VC, i wanna see it...i don't think i'll be rocking the lime green for too long, it was just an experiment, lol. and i love my new SiR headlights, they're so much better as far as light output goes. :thumbup:

10. Ludey849

Ludey849 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Noice!

11. JussHatched

JussHatched Active Member

Start a Conversation
    I got a case of H.I.D. JEALOUSY! Looks nice ;)

12. mike_machete

mike_machete New Member

Start a Conversation
    looks great man. the fogs really set it off. loving the valve cover too.

i wish they made cool valve covers for the ones with sparkplugs in the back, but hopefully i'll get a b-series in the next year or so.

keep it up bro.:rocks:

13. panzer_ko

panzer_ko New Member

Start a Conversation
    I like what you've done with that import monster... :) I do not like the lime green, but that is just my taste!

14. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    lol, yeah, i'm repainting the valvecover when i get to hawaii, prolly gonna do gunmetal next. i'll rock the "takata" green for a while though, it's different, and that's what i like. ;) thanks for the comments everyone...i'll have more updates either late next month, or late june...whenever my car gets to Hawaii. still haven't shipped it out yet though. :D stay tuned. :thumbup:

15. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    another pic of my gay valvecover

skittles, taste the rainbow.:thumbup:

ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics117.jpg
    ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics117.jpg

16. EastEndMotorSports

EastEndMotorSports New Member

Start a Conversation
    samco hoses look sweeeeeeeeet

17. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    why thank ya sir, i really like my new hoses...my heater works a whole lot better now...i'm sure the Mugen radiator cap plays a good part in that too. :) i'll take some more pics in the daylight after i have the suspension re-adjusted on monday. :thumbup:

18. panzer_ko

panzer_ko New Member

Start a Conversation
    Paint the whole car Takata Green.... :)

19. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    faaawwwkkk dat! that would be disgusting. i wouldn't want my car to be known as "the booger mobile" :ermm: lol...i like the cypress green metallic better. i like darker colors, they clean up nice:thumbup:

20. 95CivicEX

95CivicEX New Member

Start a Conversation
    x2 I <3 HIDS