1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my two other rides

Discussion in 'Off Topic - Anything' started by 97-ferio, Mar 25, 2007.

1. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    well, i was able to snap a few pics of my two other cars before my batteries went dead again on the digi cam. obviously, they are my RC cars, lol. the R34 is electric powered, made by Tamiya. the yeller car is supposed to be an S15, but i'll be swapping body shells with a Tamiya R32 shell once i finish painting it and applying decals. the R32 is probably going to be gunmetal grey. the silvia is my gas powered car. that fackah is fast as sheet too...it's a two speed, no air filter because the one it came with was too thick and slowed the car down.

hiding behind my new bulbs:)
    ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics102.jpg

ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics.jpg

ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics103.jpg

a lot of the stickers on them i purchased at the local autobacs when i was still in Okinawa. i didn't really like the decals they came with, so i made up my own scheme. hope you guys like them. my parts for the S15 should be in soon, then i'll shoot a small vid of them doing donuts and shiet.
    ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics102.jpg ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics.jpg ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_rhondapics103.jpg

2. EastEndMotorSports

EastEndMotorSports New Member

Start a Conversation
    dork! hahaha just kidding dude, rc cars are really cool. good stuff :thumbup:

3. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    lol, thanks:)

4. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    the gas powered car is up and running again. man, i forgot how fun it was. lol. :D