1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N64 Fun

Discussion in 'Video Game Junkies' started by irnintoprkedcar, Jul 25, 2006.

1. irnintoprkedcar

irnintoprkedcar New Member

Start a Conversation
    last night i was cleaning out my attic with the help of a friend and i found an N64 with goldeneye and 2 controlers. i know its not mine because i sold mine a whiles back (to get an xbox) so we dusted this thing off, plugged it in and turned it on, and to my surprise it worked, so i had an all nighter of goldeneye, just like we all used to do in back in hte day. which i might remind you, was always a wednesday.

2. Nachtmensch

Nachtmensch New Member

Start a Conversation
    yeah man! goldeneye rocked all the time!

3. Thrule01

Thrule01 New Member

Start a Conversation
    golden eye was and still is the shit...we used to play hostage negotiations with 4 ppl or defuse the room lol......

perfect dark was cool too basically golden eye X10...and you could play with bots :p

4. irnintoprkedcar

irnintoprkedcar New Member

Start a Conversation
    i never got the expansion needed for perfect dark, so i stuck with goldeneye. we used to play hostage takeover where one person wasnt supposed to have a gun and had to do what the other person told him/her to. it was pretty fun, and got even better when the hostage picked up a gun.

5. solbrothers

solbrothers JDMChat.com Loser!

Start a Conversation
    Goldeneye Ftw

6. 13BT

13BT New Member

Start a Conversation
    ive always heard good things about that game back then but never played it.

7. DelSlowSI

DelSlowSI New Member

Start a Conversation
    Goldeneye was the greatest game ever made...except for the last level....i could never beat it

8. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    hellz yeah, my supervisor brought his N64 into work the other day, and i was playing some goldeneye for a bit. i love that game too. i used to only get a chance to play it whenever my mom and dad went to sears or wal-mart. i used to be on it they whole time they were in the store. money was a little tight back then. now, if i could just find a copy of mario cart, and an N64 of my own, it'd be straight:)

9. EastEndMotorSports

EastEndMotorSports New Member

Start a Conversation
    If you had a gameshark you could do some crazy stuff in that game, including seeing some stuff the developers meant to be in the final game but never were accessable or in it at all! A good example is the fortress island in the Dam level (level 1)

The very first level, "Byelomorye Dam", contains a visible but inaccessible section which had been removed from earlier, more elaborate versions of the level. The sniper rifle can be used to look across the lake to a distant island, which contains a guard tower and a machine-gun bunker.[4] The island can only be reached by using GameShark cheat codes, and serves no gameplay function. The original idea was for Bond to reach the island via a boat on the docks and destroy the minigun so that he is able to escape two levels later in the Runway level. It was also found that Bond was meant to pick up bungee equipment on the island. The idea was scrapped and Rare installed the machine guns that are now there in the Runway level. The mysterious island was left behind for undisclosed reasons. Rare claims that the extra features made the Dam level too hard for a first level.
    -Wikipedia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GoldenEye_007

10. panzer_ko

panzer_ko New Member

Start a Conversation
    Goldeneye was teh she-yit! 97-ferio, word up with the Mario Kart 64 man, I used to play that game all friggin' night! Put a little licca in the belly and game on! "whoa whoa whoa whoa!" - the sound of a person after hitting the banana peel!!!