1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nashville Drift Event

Discussion in 'Photography & Photoshop' started by pyork03, Mar 5, 2007.

1. pyork03

pyork03 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Here are some photos I took last weekend during a drift event in Nashville. It was put on by Batlground out of Atlanta. They are all a bunch of down to earth cool as people and super nice. I volunteered at the event so I got a little closer than they would even let the photographers :rocks:

This was my first time shooting drifting and it was rather hard...not to mention the wind was blowing 30mph pretty much all day. It was brutal and I was freezing my ass off but had a blast.

I know some of them are kind of blurry but get over it, I did the best I could.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rest of my pictures are located here:
    http://pyork03.smugmug.com/gallery/2542172#133625665

2. Specter

Specter New Member

Start a Conversation
    dude nice

loving that matte' white S-13

pimpjuice

3. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    dude why do you always think your pics suck? these are great! dont be so hard on yourself! :)

4. pyork03

pyork03 New Member

Start a Conversation
    HAHA well out of about 250 pictures that I took this is all that really turned out alright. And it was so damn windy outside that I got a wind burn from hell. :(

The right hand drive 180 or whichever it was won the event. He was fast as a mofo and crazy. He hit a wall a couple weeks before up in Virginia, thats why his car is all fucked up.