1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nashville Meet

Discussion in 'Events, Meets, Nightlife etc.' started by NextGear Don, Jun 18, 2006.

1. NextGear Don

NextGear Don New Member

Start a Conversation
    Titans stadium in downtown Nashville
    parking lot R
    Sunday July 30th, 2006
    Starting at 11 a.m. until the last car leaves
    This meet is for all import cars. There will be local and national venders there to show off their goods. We will also have a section for anyone that would like to bring used parts for sale(swap meet time).

If anyone has a website that wants a spot of there own at the meet let me know. I know other forums already have spots of there own. If any individual group ie. websites or car clubs wants their own area at the meet email me.

I would expect around 500 cars to show up at this event. We have enough spots for about 1000.

There will be a lot of people coming into town the day before and we will be racing at a racetrack downtown on Saturday night.

Don Napier
    (615)596-2436 if you need directions the day of the meet.

2. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Thanks For the Info~

Thanks For the Info ~ Please Post the Time/ Date and Location in Our Calender Section Inside the Quick Links Menu Drop Down above to Your Right~>

Thankyou~ :rocks:

3. pyork03

pyork03 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Ill be there. Should be a kick ass meet! :rocks: