1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New OEM lip coming maybe next week

Discussion in 'Prelude' started by LudeActs, Jul 25, 2006.

1. LudeActs

LudeActs New Member

Start a Conversation
    :attention: I'm ordering my OEM lip this saturday July 29. C'mon guys, get hype. Aren't you excited with me? Here's a question: How far off is Flamenco Black Pearl from Nighthawk Black Pearl? Is it a big jump? I was just wondering because although I'm totally against people mounting body kits and whatever before painting them, if the color is close enough, I may do it because I am just too damn excited. It's not like I'm mounting a EBP lip on my NBP car, so I figure they are both black, and it's always kinda shady at the bottom of the car anyways, so nobody will notice until I save up an extra $100 to get it painted. Right? Anyways, I know you will all ask, so yes, I will post pics when it's on.

2. poonkla

poonkla New Member

Start a Conversation
    Im not quite sure but those lips are hot. Where you get it from and how much?

3. Thrule01

Thrule01 New Member

Start a Conversation
    nice!!...cant wait to see this pics....

4. LudeActs

LudeActs New Member

Start a Conversation
    I almost don't even want to put it out there where I'm getting it, because as far as I know, they are the ONLY place that has the OEM palstic lips for sale, and they only have 11 in stock. I'm not sure if they are getting more, since the lips have been discontinued for what, like 2 years now? And I'd be pretty mad if I put the info out there and 11 people went and bought up the last remaining OEM lips in the country before I get a chance to order mine. OH! I get paid in two days. I'm gonna go to the bank straight after work and deposit my check, then race home and order that shit. It is going to be $220 total after ground shipping. I'll tell you where I got it after I buy mine. It's not like you can't just search the internet and find it anyways, but I'm paranoid.

5. poonkla

poonkla New Member

Start a Conversation
    PM to meee PLEASE!!!

6. LudeActs

LudeActs New Member

Start a Conversation
    I'll PM it to you, but if you buy one, You have to buy an Electron Blue one, because I don't want them to run out of Black ones, your car is white, so it doesn't matter which color you get. If they run out of black ones before tomorrow night, somebody's gonna get hurt. :slap:

7. LudeActs

LudeActs New Member

Start a Conversation
    Ordered my lip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Should be here 5-7 business days after Monday, so about 1.5-2 weeks. I can't friggin wait.

8. LudeActs

LudeActs New Member

Start a Conversation
    My lip is supposed to come Monday. :thumbup:

9. 2000CivicHatch

2000CivicHatch New Member

Start a Conversation
    So you have to wait a whole 'nother week to get it? What, are they using a camel to ship it to you? Oh, and I don't think the paints would be too far off. I may be wrong though, cuz its from the same company. Hmmm...I rocked a FBP Si lip on my white hatch for a while. No biggie.

10. LudeActs

LudeActs New Member

Start a Conversation
    Front lip recieved and installed!!! :thumbup: It looks great. Expect a picture sometime next week or so. ( I have to use up the rest of the roll of film) And just so everybody knows, the difference between Flamenco and Nighthawk Black Pearl is Nighthawk has a blue pearl in it, where Flamenco has a multicolored ( rainbow, all colors) pearl in it. You can't really tell the difference at all, and I might not even get it repainted. Maybe someday, but it is not priority since the color is so close. Now it's time to start saving for the OEM sides and rear.

11. 2000CivicHatch

Start a Conversation
    Post the pics already dammit!

12. LudeActs

LudeActs New Member

Start a Conversation
    I don't have a digital camera, and I just use disposeables. My girlfriend has the camera with the pics on it, and she's in Milwaukee right now, so I have to wait until next week for pics.

13. Thrule01

Thrule01 New Member

Start a Conversation
    BOO!!!...go buy a digital camera take pics and then return it saying you don want it.....lol :p

14. LudeActs

LudeActs New Member

Start a Conversation
    If I bought one, I would keep it. I've been wanting a digi cam for a while, but I'd rather spend my loot on my car.

15. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    ask your girlfriend to come back home already bro, i wanna see those pics of your front lip.:)

16. LudeActs

LudeActs New Member

Start a Conversation
    Haha, she is back already. She brought me home a Mugen Power T-shirt from King Motorsports. She said the showroom is small. They had 2 totally worked cars, (she didn't know what kind of cars because she wasn't really paying attention. My guess is a Mugen new Civic and probably a Fit, from the vague description of each car she gave me.), a small showcase full of parts, and a rack of T-shirts. Oh well. I'll see it in May when I go shopping with my tax return $. They'd better have my twin-loop exhaust in stock when I show up. I don't want to get there and have them tell me I have to order it off the internet when I get home. Anyways, I'm moving this weekend, and there are still quite a few pics left on that roll of film, so it may be a while before I get the pics up. Sorry guys, but I promise I'll have it up ASAP.

17. 2000CivicHatch

Start a Conversation
    booo....oooooo

18. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Just be sure to buy the Mugen accessories from us. :slap: j/k

19. LudeActs

LudeActs New Member

Start a Conversation
    My girl bought, it not me. And unless you guys carry the Mugen twin-loop exhaust for a 5G Prelude, I'm gonna be getting that from King. Sorry. But I will be picking up one of those red valve covers in a month or two.

20. Thrule01

Thrule01 New Member

Start a Conversation
    so how about those pics?