1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new wheels/tires, yes! thank you IRS, lol.

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tires' started by 97-ferio, Mar 10, 2007.

1. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    after completing my tax return paperwork for this year, i was pleased to see that i can finally afford a new set of rims and tires.:woot: as planned previously, i'm going to get some matte bronze wheels made by MB (A-Tech)...i'll be ordering from Discount Tire's online shop, i've heard plenty of good reviews about them, so I trust that they won't dissapoint. the model of the wheel is going to be the MB Weapon...and I'm just gonna go with Falken Ziex's for now, in a 205/45-16 size (if anyone is more tire size literate and my sizing choice is wrong, please let me know, i'm still a bit illiterate when it comes to this topic)...stock tire size for my year/model civic is 185/65-14...the new shoes are gonna be 16x7 +38mm...too bad they don't do custom sizes and offsets though (i'd like a 16x7.5 up front and a 16x7 out back):) anyway, i'm stoked, cause maybe my Civic will finally start to look a lot nicer this summer. here's what my new rims are going to look like:

ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_mynewrims.jpg

and i'm sure everyone knows what Falken Ziex tires look like...i'm just going with them for now because they are a good affordable all season tread...later on i'll get RT-615's or maybe some Kumho Ecsta MX's.

Falken Ziex, not too bad of a tread i guess...
    ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_falkenziex_1.jpg

...and hopefully i can convince panzer_ko to give me his stock 02 EP Si rims, hehehe;) thanks for reading:)

ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_borat.jpg
    ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_mynewrims.jpg ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_falkenziex_1.jpg ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_borat.jpg

2. EastEndMotorSports

EastEndMotorSports New Member

Start a Conversation
    sounds great dude, falken ziex ZE512s are great for the money, I had them on my car before it died

3. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    i can't wait, i'm stoked:) glad to hear the Ziex is a decent tire to go with.

4. panzer_ko

panzer_ko New Member

Start a Conversation
    Of course the Ziex ZE512 low pro is a good tire! I choose only the best for my baby! I absolutley love the improved handling and weight compared to the Firestones that came with the car.

I already told you the stock EP3 wheels and tires are yours! I just need those Mo's....lol...

5. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    ^^werd son. when are we gonna make the trade? lemme know bro.:cheers:

6. xjdmshezx

xjdmshezx New Member

Start a Conversation
    very nice!tire size is perfect ..HIGH FIVE!

7. panzer_ko

panzer_ko New Member

Start a Conversation
    We can trade after you test fit them and fall in love with them :) Then , I gotta test fit those Mo's and see if I like em :):eek:hsnap:

8. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    let's just hope you like 'em eh? :) still debating on when to get the new wheels for myself, i know they'll look shweet on my car.

9. EastEndMotorSports

EastEndMotorSports New Member

Start a Conversation
    order them in late april when the snow thaws in ND lol

10. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    lol, yeah i hate the weather up here.:banghead:

***edit*** speaking of snow, after a week of temps above 60, we got some more snow last night, about 10 inches of it. i hate this place! i'll take some pics if i get batteries.