1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No chops or banners for a little :(

Discussion in 'Photography & Photoshop' started by JussHatched, Jul 27, 2007.

1. JussHatched

JussHatched Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Ok well my laptop started having some serious hardware issues or something a few weeks ago, just not booting up at all or, booting with no internet and all sorts of wierd stuff. After talking to the tech people for like an hour they told me I was going to have to send it in. I made the mistake of trying to fix it myself and turned off the power while windows was doing a system repair and lost EVERYTHING on my computer. Really really sucks I lost all my stuff, maybe someone can help me recover the files when I get my computer back but either way I wont have a computer for another week or so, so youll have to be patient on your requests. Thanks guys. :computerrage: :computerrage: :computerrage:

2. g3teg97

g3teg97 New Member

Start a Conversation
    That sucks.

Maybe you can get the hard drive and take it to some data recovery place.

3. JussHatched

Start a Conversation
    DUDE wtf HP. I sent my shit in like 2 weeks ago and they said it was gonna take 3-5 days and then they gave me a date saying it would be back on the 2nd. Then on the 4th I call them like wtf where is my computer and they said my defective part was on back order and they dont know when theyll have it back. Now they say ill get it back on the 14th. Thats some shitty customer service :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

4. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    hey JussHatched (or anybody else), have you ever came across any mugen pixel wheels?

5. JussHatched

Start a Conversation
    If you look through the ones I posted in the Manga Resource there should be some in there, or at least some mugen styled ones ;) Did you look there yet?

6. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    ahhhh! ok i found what i was looking for. the other night i was up til like 3am making a black RNR with the red pin stripe. they look pretty good i guess. one thing about the ones you posted is that the center cap is suppose to be silver. anyway i know that you know ;) so heres what i got so far.

ai104.photobucket.com_albums_m163_dbendel35_MUGENRNRcorrection.png
    heres my latest w.i.p. (work in progress- still needs exhaust and im gonna try to make that Ferio Mugen wing!:))
    ai104.photobucket.com_albums_m163_dbendel35_nwp4lifefeaturecar1_1.png
    heres something else that i found that was pretty cool. kinda cool to see the manga rims next to the real thing! :)
    ai104.photobucket.com_albums_m163_dbendel35_oldschooljdm2rh1.png
    ai104.photobucket.com_albums_m163_dbendel35_MUGENRNRcorrection.png ai104.photobucket.com_albums_m163_dbendel35_nwp4lifefeaturecar1_1.png ai104.photobucket.com_albums_m163_dbendel35_oldschooljdm2rh1.png

7. JussHatched

Start a Conversation
    sweet! more rims, ill have to add them to the collection too. Damn I want my laptop back so i can make some mangas.

8. JussHatched

Start a Conversation
    Sorry I havent been able to run the PS forum really. Still havent gotten my laptop back. Fuck you HP :mad:

9. JussHatched

Start a Conversation
    WoOHOO! Ok well 2 months and endless bitching phone calls later HP sent me a brand new computer that is a good amount better than the one I had. U know what that means? Im back in business for doing some mangas and whatnot! :) I just need to DL my software again and get this new computer setup and ill be good to go. Just thought id let u guys know!

10. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    So they were unable to fix the old one, or it wasn't worth it for them?

11. JussHatched

Start a Conversation
    Both, the part was on indefinite back order pretty much so they just send me a new computer. All updated tho with windows vista + better specs so im happy now :)