1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no money! argh!

Discussion in 'Off Topic - Anything' started by 97-ferio, Dec 29, 2006.

1. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    so, i just got paid, but all of my money went to bills. the military only pays me a lousy $740 a paycheck, and i have a pregnant wife to take care of, along with all of the bills.

so, i was wondering, when you guys are short on funds and can't get goodies for your car...what do you do to pass the time?:)

2. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    i know exactly how you feel! i was the same way when my wife was prego. i played alot of ps2. watched TV. internet. and red every english written magazine i could get my hands on (we where here in japan then) thats about it. but i was told to go and do as much as i could before the baby came. that turned out to be priceless advice. when they first come you'll be busier than a cat covering up a pile of sh!t!!! and not to mention lack of sleep. dude enjoy all that now!! babies are great but they are a handfull at first. so enjoy all the sleep and free time you can right now! :)

3. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Partial Payments

When Im Low on Cash I Just Do things that Dont Cost Money Like Basketball, Hiking Bike Riding, Fishing for Food... :spitdrink:

4. solbrothers

solbrothers JDMChat.com Loser!

Start a Conversation
    when i dont have money to spend i spend my time on JDMC!!!

5. panzer_ko

panzer_ko New Member

Start a Conversation
    When I have no money, I play Video games!! FTW! I also drive around in the car, like today, and do snow doughnuts!

6. solbrothers

solbrothers JDMChat.com Loser!

Start a Conversation

:rocks:

7. BoostSpyke

BoostSpyke New Member

Start a Conversation
    LOL. driving the car costs money for me, because the only places fun to drive are at least a half hour away, so Jak3, GuitarHero2, and some GT4 have been seeing alot of action. I forgot just how addictive the Jak and Daxter series was, until I picked up that old game for 9 hours on the first day.

8. deadpirate

deadpirate New Member

Start a Conversation
    video games, staying a home, cleaning the house...homework lmfao

9. Nachtmensch

Nachtmensch New Member

Start a Conversation
    i clean my garage and organize tools. my next plan of action is to clean every inch of my car and stop rust from forming :thumbup:

10. CarbonEG6

CarbonEG6 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Get stationed overseas if you arent already and you will have a better income. One of the big reasons I am getting out of the military is because if I got stationed in the states after leaving Italy, I would get a $1000 pay cut every 2 weeks and that would depress the shit out of me.

So with that being said, maybe get into photography. Since my car is in the states I spend my spare time taking pictures. You should really think about it.

11. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    yeah, i was stationed overseas in Okinawa, Japan before i came to lovely Minot, North Dakota. the pay cut wasn't too bad coming here because i just got married as i pcs'd over to the u.s. mainland. but, moving from town to on-base recently has definately shrunk my paycheck. i figure in the long run we'll be alright though. especially once my wife can start working again after the baby.

in the meantime, i've taken up photography and gas powered rc-cars. my rc car is broke right now tho...i crashed it into a (actual) skyline (that was parked) before i left okinawa...the batteries went dead on the radio controller, and the car got a mind of its own, lol. i guess i could change my radiator hoses out or install my power-folding mirrors. i'll figure something out...thanks for the input and advice guys, i appreciate it mucho.:)

12. ONEateEessex

ONEateEessex New Member

Start a Conversation
    i know that situation also i'm stationed in germany now and the wife doesnt work, and it sucks not to have any money for new car toys
    i actualy thought about selling my 240 to buy stuf for my crv, i didnt but i thought about it

but what i do is install anything that i have laying around that i havent gotten around to (i just put some leds in my 240) i'll cleal my cars inside and out maybe polish and wax and play games im working on a couple right now nfs carbon, ncaa football 07, maden 07 and WoW