1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nuts, bolts and screws storage

Discussion in 'Off Topic - Anything' started by 13BT, Oct 25, 2006.

1. 13BT

13BT New Member

Start a Conversation
    just wondering what you guys use to store your extra 10mm headlight bolts to your 19mm steering wheel hub bolt =P i had everything stuff in one of those armor wipes canister but i think someone threw it away.:mad:

2. Nachtmensch

Nachtmensch New Member

Start a Conversation
    does a work bench count? i REALLY need to organize my garage.

i think my dad will be buying shelving, and i'll get some small pull out drawers for bolts. this way, i can buy a bunch of extra bolts and nuts and be well prepared :)

3. panzer_ko

panzer_ko New Member

Start a Conversation
    I just used an abandoned drawer in my kitchen...not so abandoned anymore though...

4. Shaggy

Shaggy New Member

Start a Conversation
    i try to keep mine in ziplok bags that are labeled so that my dumb self wont forget what they are for. i keep all the bags in a shoebox so they wont get separated and lost. i do need to move all of my parts out of my room though. right now my coilovers, flowmasters, 18" RX8 wheel, and Apex muffler are all lying on my bed, + all the import mags everywhere. lol if i sleep diagnally i wont knock nething off....hey theres my checkbook!

5. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    parts everywhere

^^:roflmao: i got the same situation, due to a lack of a garage...the spare room in my apartment has been turned into my own personal auto parts shop...i have new tires sitting in one corner...wheels and tires sitting in another...my spare tranny sitting in a bin against one of the walls...a whole grip of nuts and bolts, two D16Y7 IM's, and some other misc. car parts sitting in another bin...my old airbox in the closet...a grill from a civic EX...my spare valvecover, stock shocks/struts and coil springs, my steelie wheel covers, my header and lower tie bar, my JDM folding mirrors, autometer guages, my car wash stuff, my shopvac, the dumb projector headlights i bought for some reason...my wife just laughs at me when i say i wanna rearrange the spare room, because it's pretty much a hopeless endeavor. anyway, back on topic, i keep all my nuts and bolts either in some compartments in my toolbox, or in one of the bins i mentioned. the garage situation will change in the first week of December hopefully. thank god:)

6. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    after christmas have someone save you a candy tin. i used one for a long time to keep alot of stuff in. from nuts, bolts and bumper clips, to rubber caps for vac lines. i had a whole bunch of stuff in it. i had an old magnet from somewhere in there and i would just pick it up and look on it first! lol! the round 10" ones work good cause when you open it you can see what your looking for rather easily. they close pretty good and keep water out pretty good. hope this helps! :)

7. JussHatched

JussHatched Active Member

Start a Conversation
    I just have a huge freezer bag of all my nuts and bolts in my toolbox. It always breaks open though :( I wish I had a garage.

8. BoostSpyke

BoostSpyke New Member

Start a Conversation
    tons and tons of Toyota oil filter boxes w/ Sharpie written all over them.