1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oil Sump Pump

Discussion in 'Engine & Drivetrain' started by whycrx04, Jul 5, 2006.

1. whycrx04

whycrx04 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Anybody ever heard of one of these? Supposed you can remotley mount a turbo if you have one of the these pumps to pump the oil back to the motor

2. Mikey

Mikey New Member

Start a Conversation
    Don't all motors have one? It's what pumps the oil out of the oil pan and into the motor.

3. whycrx04

whycrx04 New Member

Start a Conversation
    this thing is supposed to be mounted back where the turbo is to pump the oil back into the oil pan

4. suckawillis

suckawillis New Member

Start a Conversation
    the oil from the turbo always goes back to the oil pan from the oil return line. All turbo cars have it. Oil is fed to the turba via oil feed line, generally feeding off of back of block(in our case dor honda's it uses the oil pressure light switch bung to feed oil, and we tap the pan in the front for oil to come from turbo to oil pan :)

5. whycrx04

whycrx04 New Member

Start a Conversation
    i was asking about where to get a sump pump if the turbo was mounted in the rear of the car

6. Jay7

Jay7 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Okay before I give you the link to buy a dry oil sump system, what exactly are you doing if you dont mind me asking? What car, setup are you throwing a turbo onto? They have alot of info on how the syetem works etc, also try www.howthingswork.com , Sump system: http://www.accusump.com/