1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pacific Media Expo 2006 (Anime, Cosplay, JPOP)

Discussion in 'Events, Meets, Nightlife etc.' started by Daniel, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Pacific Media Expo 2006

http://www.pacificmediaexpo.com

October 28 & 29
    Hilton Los Angeles Airport
    5711 West Century Boulevard
    Los Angeles, CA 90045
    1-310-410-4000

$20 1 day
    $30 2 day (pre-register) or $35 2 day at the door.

[​IMG]

Shop till you drop in our Exhibit Hall, and enjoy the diversity of art and media in our Artists Market. Then relax in our Gamers Lounge!
    Bring a camera! Fans roam our halls in costume. Many of them enjoy being photographed when they are not strutting their stuff on stage in our Cosplay Festival.
    Be educated and entertained in one of our many Panel or Workshop presentations. See your favorite artists and musicians in person. Hear them speak about their work, answer questions, and even offer autographs!
    Watch the best of Anime and Asian Cinema in our video programming rooms. Check out the hottest new titles or enjoy one of the classics.
    Sing your heart out in our Karaoke room. Inflict your vocal style on others until the wee hours of the morning!

OLIVIA will be live and in concert at Pacific Music Live, and will be attending a panel session and signing autographs at Pacific Media Expo. Her music is featured in the popular anime "Nana" (during the opening sequence in the first season and the ending sequence of the second season). OLIVIA (Olivia Lufkin) is also a former member of the popular j-pop band D&D.

I'll be there to cover it with photos etc.:)

2. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    ~>Please Take Tons of Pics

SHOOPPINGGG... :woot:

I Know My GF Wont Mind Coming to This Event... :spitdrink: