1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

panzer_ko, this one's for you

Discussion in '01-05 Civic' started by 97-ferio, Mar 15, 2007.

1. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    borrowed the pics from jdmuniverse. just thought i'd give panzer_ko a little more inspiration:thumbup:

ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_ep1.png

ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_ep2.png

ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_ep3.png

ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_ep4.png
    ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_ep1.png ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_ep2.png ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_ep3.png ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_ep4.png

2. familycar-GSR

familycar-GSR New Member

Start a Conversation
    I've personally never liked that body style, it just never really grew on me like everyone said that it would. that particular one is decent looking, i guess with good taste any car can be decent looking. My avatar is my 2nd favorite si bodystyle, and my new ride.

3. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    do you have the sedan Si or the coupe Si? either way, i like both equally.:woot: the cool thing about them is if you take the Si badges off either body style of the new Si and you already have a semi-sleeper, especially with the sedan:thumbup: you couldn't really do that with the EP Si.

4. familycar-GSR

familycar-GSR New Member

Start a Conversation
    I have the sedan, and i am debating whether or not to remove the si badges. i thought about taking the wing off but i really like the wing, i thought that i wouldn't but i love it, its low, clean and very unnoticable. i just ordered a carbon fiber lip and 18 inch bronze rims, same style as the pink rims on my integra, but 18's and bronze. they should look alright, but thats as far as im going with that car. its my family car. but i just got the turbo on the integra so that can be my "cool" car. i'll have pics of both when they're both done.

5. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation

cool man, glad to see someone else reppin the four doors. i've been thinking about what car i should get next...it's between a Fit, Subaru WRX, Subaru WRX Sti, or the Civic Si Sedan. do you know if Honda is still gonna release the Mugen edition one?:)

6. 2000CivicHatch

2000CivicHatch New Member

Start a Conversation
    Niiice, there is a REALLY clean EP around here in Tally...I'll try to take some pics

7. familycar-GSR

familycar-GSR New Member

Start a Conversation
    i just bought mine a few weeks ago, and the guy at the dealership said that it would be released in june or july, but he also said that the 4 door type-r would be coming to the states also. i'm not sure i believe the about the type-r, but i do believe him about the mugen civic. i like the 4 door version of cars better, i like the si coupe, but i have a baby and the coupe wouldn't have been practical with his baby seat. and i think they look better. i also think the 4 door integra's look better than the 2 doors. i still think the coupes are great looking, but the sedan with the jdm front end looks better than the coupe with the same front end. i'll get pics up soon of both rides.

8. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    nice, please do post pics when you get a chance. and i agree with you on the practicality of a four door, especially if you have a family. i don't know about the type-r either, lol, but i'm glad to hear that Honda and Mugen are still going to release that special model of the Si Sedan here. hopefully Honda and Mugen will keep partnering up for future models...a Mugen Fit for the U.S. would be sweet. but right now, i'm torn between a Mugen Si or a Subie for my next car. i love foh-dohs.:D

9. familycar-GSR

familycar-GSR New Member

Start a Conversation
    the si is pretty fast, but no where near as fast as an sti. i would be torn too. but if performance is what you're after the sti would be better.