1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pics Of My Project Civic Eg6.

Discussion in 'The Garage - Member's Show Off Area' started by mr jdm whore, Oct 1, 2006.

1. mr jdm whore

mr jdm whore New Member

Start a Conversation
    [​IMG]
    ai113.photobucket.com_albums_n205_mrjdmwhore_IM000789.jpg
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ai113.photobucket.com_albums_n205_mrjdmwhore_IM000712.jpg
    ai113.photobucket.com_albums_n205_mrjdmwhore_IM000788.jpg
    Here are some pics of my 93 dx/eg6 project civic. I have only used parts from real sir civics. every part on this car is real honda of japan$$$. she has a stock d15 motor that runs great. an aem intake. full catback exhaust. dont mind the hood some bunghole backed into her. I will post more pics as I get more done to my eg. hope you all like her........
    ai113.photobucket.com_albums_n205_mrjdmwhore_IM000789.jpg ai113.photobucket.com_albums_n205_mrjdmwhore_IM000712.jpg ai113.photobucket.com_albums_n205_mrjdmwhore_IM000788.jpg

2. Shaggy

Shaggy New Member

Start a Conversation
    looks nice, real clean minus the hood...no worries though, it happens. seems people's unwillingness to learn how to drive is becoming popular these days. i got back into as well. dumb people suk!

care to type a modlist for us? whats in the near future? any pics of the engine bay and rear of the car? o ya and welcome to JDMC!

good luck with your project! :thumbup:

3. solbrothers

solbrothers JDMChat.com Loser!

Start a Conversation
    welcome!!

good luck with the build!!

4. mr jdm whore

mr jdm whore New Member

Start a Conversation
    ai113.photobucket.com_albums_n205_mrjdmwhore_IM000572.jpg
    ai113.photobucket.com_albums_n205_mrjdmwhore_IM000793_1.jpg
    jdm parts list...tail lights,corner lights,coin pocket,gauge cluster,steering wheel,a/c controls,clock,defroster/driving lights switch, I think there is more in the interior I will have to check. carbon fiber- rear duckbill spoiler,gauge cluster bezel,ebrake handle,shifter knob,R-1 racing pedals,civic emblem on dash, stuff not on car yet- jdm sir side marker lights, red honda H emblems,jdm sir emblem. plan on doing a b16 turbo swap real soon. jdm fuse cover just won on ebay, should be here this weekend :) if I can think of more will let you all know........
    ai113.photobucket.com_albums_n205_mrjdmwhore_IM000572.jpg ai113.photobucket.com_albums_n205_mrjdmwhore_IM000793_1.jpg

5. Tech-Nics

Tech-Nics New Member

Start a Conversation
    Yeah man NICE EG! and nice to see another fellow AutoMatic Pusher here...
    love your car man. that steering wheel is amazing. and the engine bay looks soo clean. post some pics once you got that hood fixed. cause your car looks simply well put togther..good luck with that project. your doing 100% so far.

6. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    nice eg man...your yellow kanji (japanese) plate looks like it's from okinawa...sounds like you've got a lotta good stuff planned. keep us posted as you make progress. also, welcome to JDM Chat, and I hope you like it here. peace:rocks:

7. Thrule01

Thrule01 New Member

Start a Conversation
    very nice ride...makes me want a hatch even more...if thats even possible...

8. 93DA

93DA New Member

Start a Conversation
    niiiice just get a carbon fiber hood and u will be set to go

9. mr jdm whore

mr jdm whore New Member

Start a Conversation
    Thanks Guys Glade You Like My Ride. Wish You All The Best With Your Projects!!!!!! Thanks For The Warm Welcome As Well. Will Tell All My Import Buddies To Join The Crew!!!!!!

10. ferio

ferio New Member

Start a Conversation
    nice eg keep us posted of the progress

11. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    we're always glad to have new members here:) keep up the good work w/ your hatch :thumbup:

12. sohcondis

sohcondis New Member

Start a Conversation
    :woot:

13. mr jdm whore

mr jdm whore New Member

Start a Conversation
    thanks guys, just wanted to let you all know I got a pair of 17x7 inch bronze 8 spoke tuner rims on the way and a pair of like new civic SIR plastic headlights too. as soon as I get this stuff on the EG I will post some new pics.

14. Slo-EG1

Slo-EG1 New Member

Start a Conversation
    nice hatch man :thumbup:

15. mr jdm whore

mr jdm whore New Member

Start a Conversation
    HEY ALL, GOT MY JDM SIR HEADLIGHTS IN AND HOOKED UP THE CITY LIGHTS. WENT WITH BLUE LED'S INSTEAD OF REGULAR BULBS FOR THE CITYLIGHTS. AND GOT A PAIR OF KONIG HELIUM RIMS IN 16X7 IN BRONZE. THEY ARE LIGHT AS HELL FOR A 16 INCH RIM. CANT WAIT TO GET THEM ON THE EG. HOPE YOU ALL LIKE!!!.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    looks nice man, i ran with the blue LED bulbs for my city lights when i had my EG8 back in Japan...but I took them out after a while because my local buddies said it was illegal and wouldn't pass inspection, lol:) now i'm using the same blue LED bulbs for my lights that illuminate the license plate area on my 97 civic. woot! but damn does it look pretty cool in the dark when you got em on for the city lights. how much did the konigs run you for? keep up the good work.

17. mr jdm whore

mr jdm whore New Member

Start a Conversation
    Thanks Bro, The Konigs Cost Me 571.98$ Shipped To My Door. Bought Them Off Of Ebay Because No One Had Them In That Size Where I Live. I Bought Them Off Of Jlbmotorsports.

18. panzer_ko

panzer_ko New Member

Start a Conversation
    Who likes Konigs? Panzer_ko likes Konigs! I have Rizens and they are PHATTY! Cost me over a grand though for 5 of them... well...the 5th one cost the insurance company $350.00, not this guy!