1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Potential buyer

Discussion in 'Subaru' started by Leonhart S14, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Leonhart S14

Leonhart S14 New Member

Start a Conversation
    My brother is gettin his drivers lisence soon, and i will be giving him my baby (05 Scion tC). i fell in love with subarus a few years ago, the body, the sound of the flat 4 with a nice turboback, the whole image....just sexy. Anyways, im going to be in the market for one. My preferences, in order are as follows:
    1. 04-05 STi
    2. 06-07 STi
    3. 05-? Legacy GT Spec B
    4. 04-05 WRX
    5. 06-07 WRX
    I dont plan to do much modification, that is why i am opting for the STi, coming out of the factory pretty much perfect. Maybe a catback, short ram and short shifter. Do any owners have any advice for me when purchasing/shopping around? I prefer to buy from a dealer versus a private seller. Any and all information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2. EastEndMotorSports

EastEndMotorSports New Member

Start a Conversation
    the legacy spec b was a limited edition so i dont know if thats gonna be that easy to find. i say go for the 06-07 sti. either way good luck to you :)

3. Leonhart S14

Leonhart S14 New Member

Start a Conversation
    the spec b is hott... didnt even know they existed until i read an article in sport compact car a long while ago. of course i would settle for the gt too.

4. Chaos Performance

Chaos Performance New Member

Start a Conversation
    yeah it is all personal preference of the body style and what u like i like the 06-07 style but not the 08 one they also have the most power i believe with the new 3.5 liter instead of the old 3.2 i believe dont quote me on that though