1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prelude Owners?

Discussion in 'Prelude' started by poonkla, May 3, 2006.

1. LudeActs

LudeActs New Member

Start a Conversation
    Well, I ordered the front lip from the place in the link above ^ and they called me the next day and said that it is discontinued. NO SHIT JERKS!!!!! Why the hell did you have it listed as for sale on your website then. It's been discontinued for like 2 years now. Anyways, I'm still in the market for an OEM front lip or a Greddy lip maybe. If anybody hears anything about one, let me know. And Poonkla, that fiberglass lip kit you were talking about is looking better now that I can't get my front lip for $50. I still wouldn't want fiberglass for the front lip though. Side skirts and rear lip is okay, but the front should be urethane or abs.

2. 2000bb6

2000bb6 New Member

Start a Conversation
    2000 base prelude 5 speed, aem v2, hks hi power exhaust,oilcatch can, greddy front lip, tein s tech springs, T1R resivior covers, test pipe , and i luv the car the way it is, even it it were stock lol

3. AlcoholicA

AlcoholicA New Member

Start a Conversation
    Here is a pic of a nice prelude, next to my friends del sol.

4. LudeActs

LudeActs New Member

Start a Conversation
    Finally got a couple pics of my car. Not the best pics, but nonetheless...
    aimg59.imageshack.us_img59_9678_prelude1io0.jpg aimg92.imageshack.us_img92_6760_prelude2nv3.jpg
    aimg59.imageshack.us_img59_9678_prelude1io0.jpg aimg92.imageshack.us_img92_6760_prelude2nv3.jpg

5. poonkla

poonkla New Member

Start a Conversation
    I saw those on Honda-Tech. Good looking.

6. LudeActs

LudeActs New Member

Start a Conversation
    Thanks. I like it too.:rocks: It's basically still stock. I was gonna order up my front lip next week, but I think I'm gonna get my tranny flushed at the stealership instead. It's kind of a ripoff, but I'd rather have it done and not have a blown tranny, than buy the lip instead and have a car that looks pretty, but doesn't move. And yes, I could do it myself, but Honda hooks it up to a vacuum and suck all of the old fluid out. Sounds much better than filling and flushing, filling and flushing 100 times until I get all the old ATF out. My service records say it's only been done once, and since the ol' Lude isn't getting any younger (98k) I'm gonna start getting the tranny flushed every 15k. Hopefully they won't run out of lip spoilers until I can afford one, or else I'll have to buy a Greddy, and I like the OEM better.

7. fasthonda_01200

fasthonda_01200 New Member

Start a Conversation
    i have a 89 honda prelude 2.0s sohc, auto, i love it but it needs some tlc not really bad thou some miner body work and some new paint it should be like new im also looking to do a motor swap some day hopfully soon but i dout it funds are a little tight right now someday thou