1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

question for u Tien guru's

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tires' started by CelGT'92Kid, Jul 3, 2006.

1. CelGT'92Kid

CelGT'92Kid New Member

Start a Conversation
    Have you guys ever heard of a suspension setup for a toyota celica for the generation of year 90-93?

ive been to their website but they never listed anything specific for my car but i found this site that had the entire coilover damper setup up. its called
    Tein Super Street with Pillowball Uppermount Coilover Damper Kit Toyota Celica 1990-1993.

i just wanted to noe if u guys that noe Tien heard of this. cuz i dont wanna drop 1300 in a suspension kit that wont fit. let me noe thx!

oh and btw here the link to the site i found it on.

click here

2. Jdmfever

Jdmfever New Member

Start a Conversation
    The best thing to do would be to contact Tein USA. on their website.

They would be able to correctly tell you.:thumbup:

3. jarel

jarel New Member

Start a Conversation
    i agree with jdmfever. best and fastest response is to call them directly. But i believe if a shop is selling them, contact them to double-check that its not an error or BS.

4. SiRalex16v

SiRalex16v New Member

Start a Conversation
    call em ... alot of Japanese domestic market coilovers aren't offered in the US but they still let me order for my shop the japanese line too