1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RARE "DOHC VTEC" Rear Glass Decal for 92-96 Honda Prelude!

Discussion in 'Response Import Auto Fashion www.shopresponse.com' started by Daniel, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    I have 1 new JDM Honda "DOHC VTEC" Rear Glass Decal for the 92-96 Honda Prelude. Super RARE. Only 1 available. This is not the smaller one found on the Integra DC2, this is an actual one for the Prelude as it is larger in size and doesn't concave as the DC2 one. Brand new sealed in the original Honda of Japan packaging! Very, very rare. $25 shipped. Paypal is OK.
    PM me for payment details.

[​IMG]

PS. I also have lots of S2000 AP1 & AP2 Mugen Air Filters in stock as shown in the pic as well.